PDA

View Full Version : Perks for staying at the hotels...

SCUBAbe
04-18-2004, 11:25 AM
I've been reading a few posts about certain perks for staying at the hotels. I've only stayed at Paradise Pier, but I was there for a business convention so I had no time to go to the parks. I'll be staying at the GCH next week. What are some of the perks and do they apply for AP members as well? I'm just curious and very excited!

wendybeth
04-18-2004, 12:00 PM
I've only stayed at the DLH, but I imagine the perks are the same for all the hotels. You get to use the hotel express line on the monorail, but you need to bring your hotel ID. (A slip of paper that identifies you as a hotel guest, and if backed by a credit card can be used in place of card for purchases). You can have packages sent back to your hotel so you don't have to lug them all over the parks. You can use the Neverland Pool, and you will have a direct entrance to DCA and DTD from the hotel. I'm not sure about discounts, but if you have a deluxe or premium AP you get 10-15% discounts at participating shops and restaurants. (If you purchased through WDT I know you get a discount booklet). I'm sure there are other perks, but these are the ones that spring to mind. Have a great time!:)

sleepyjeff
04-18-2004, 12:04 PM
You must reserve your room and buy your tickets thru AAA in order to get any of the really good perks( like unlimited fastpass ). AP members are not stopped from doing this, but I doubt very many would want to pay for admission when they already have a way in. Othe perks you might have that don't require a AAA membership: Have the Hotel reserve priority seating times; get in to DCA a little earlier than the general public; and easy access to DTD.

Forbin
04-18-2004, 07:40 PM
You also get in an (hour?) earlier than anyone else. APers do not get that.