PDA

View Full Version : Merchandise

Ace
10-22-2001, 04:41 PM
Hey everyone..... I have a few questions about merchandise at Disneyland (specifically, if these things exist, where you can get them in the park, and how much they cost):

A Peoplemover Poster like the one in Redd Rocketts Pizza Port
A Pirates Poster
A CD with all the songs from Disneyland (Does anyone know which songs are on it specifically)
An Indiana Jones pin

Thanks go out to anyone who even thinks they know the answers.......

rexfarms
10-22-2001, 04:44 PM
Hummmm....Dont think I have seen a People Mover poster, but check the Disney Galery, same with Pirates. A CD, check the Music store next to the Magic Shop on Main Street. An Indy pin.....most pin locations.

Ace
10-22-2001, 04:45 PM
The disney gallery in New Orlaens square?? AND What's the thing where they take your stuff and have it waiting for you at the front of the park at the end of the day? How does that work?

pixiepal
10-22-2001, 05:15 PM
Yeah, the Disney Gallery above POTC may have the two posters you are looking for.
The Disneyland CD has bits of songs, so it depends what you are looking for. Me, I wanted the ENTIRE soundtrack from Mansion and POTC, so I just downloaded them both from Morpheus. It took awhile (and I have @home), but it was better than spending 35.00 on each CD on Ebay.
The Merchandise Pickup thing is AWESOME! I use it all the time. All you have to do is tell them you want to have your merchandise sent to the front gate when you pay for it. They have you fill out a little form, and I think its 3-4 hours before it will show up at the front gate. The pickup window, unless recently changed, is by the Newstand outside the gates (to the left as you face Disneyland). You just give them your receipt and name, and BAM you have your stuff!
Also, if you stay at one of the Disney hotels they will deliver your stuff directly to your room!
Best if all, it is ALL FREE! Our favorite price!

Briarose710
10-22-2001, 08:27 PM
jsut a note on using Package express (what the merchandise pickup thing is called) From a stores CM , If possible ask while merchandise is beign rung up , (and before total is pressed it makes our job a little easier) and also the service ends 3 hours before park closing , as for the merchandise your askign fro i know Star trader had the disenyland soundtrack the other day and for indy pin um yea the pic carts usually have the most variety

stinkerbell
10-23-2001, 04:49 AM
My kids listen to the 2001 Disneyland Park (The Official Album) CD everyday! We also love the Electrical Parade CD.

The Official Album includes:

Main Street
1. All Aboard!
2. Flitterin
Adventureland
3. The Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room
4. The Indiana Jones Adventure
New Orleans Square
5. Swanee River
6. Yo Ho (A Pirates Life for Me)
7. Grim Grinning Ghosts
Critter Country
8. Splash Mountain
9. The Great Outdoors
Fantasmic
10. Finale
Frontierland
11. All Aboard the Mine Train
Fantasyland
12. It's a Small World
Mickey's Toontown
13. Thru the Mirror
Parade
14. Parade of the Stars
Tomorrowland
15. Star Tours
16. Space Mountain
Disneyland Park
17. Believe.....There's Magic in the Stars

I have a Disneyland tape from when I was little, with some of these songs on it, with a book that goes with it. One of my most cherished items!

Also, you can get your own CD's made if you know what songs you want, either at the park or I THINK at MouseShoppe. I could be making that last part up...... You had also posted another thread about Mouse Shoppe prices and I have found that many of the prices are the exact same as Disneyland's or just $2-3 more. (also shipping and handling)

mad4mky
10-23-2001, 07:48 AM
When I went to The Gallery to look for posters, they have them, but they are a "smaller version". Also, Check MP's Mouse Shoppe.

But, at WDW...at Downtown Disney, they have a shop there that sells Disney collectables (not World of Disney). They do have the posters there, in full size. They're quite pricey...but beautiful. We bought a Haunted Mansion and a Pirates, as well as some other beautiful Disney posters in 2000. Try calling WDW, find out the name of the store, and give them a call. I am sure they ship.:)

rexfarms
10-23-2001, 03:24 PM
With P.E. Make sure you pick them up before most of the guests leave. It took a while and there was a lot of people last time I did mine. It was right after Believe, when most guests leave.

mad4mky
10-23-2001, 03:29 PM
Package Express is the best. I have saved a gazillion dollars on lockers (since I don't use strollers any longer to stash my purchases), since they have gotten package express!!
At WDW I always took advantage of the great Package Express service to your room (if staying on property). Too bad, I've just read, that they cancelled the room service. But, you can still pick up your merchandise at your resort...beats lugging the stuff around!