PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Deals??

Lekta
04-17-2004, 10:50 AM
Wasn't sure if it was right to post this question here, but, have no clue where else I should post it. You folks seem the most knowledgable of the happenings.

My question is, I am sure that I saw many different deals on tickets for Disneyland, Knotts, and Universal. However, my memory is dwindling :~D I cannot remember where I saw deals, or what the price/deal was. Do any of you folks know of a way to get cheaper tickets then the below prices? All of the prices were simply quoted off of the respective website:

Disneyland 5 day pass - $129.00/adult
Universal Studios 1 Day - $49.00/adult
Knotts Berry Farm - $43.00/adult

Thank you all kindly!!!!!

PsychDoc
04-17-2004, 11:23 AM
If you order your tickets on-line for DL through the Disney website, you can get the 5 for 3 day tickets (I think they're $129). If you have AAA you can also get them for the same price. If you're ordering a full hotel/ticket package you can get deals from expedia.com, southwest airlines, travelvelocity, wwwgetaways.com. Not sure about other theme parks but I think that you can probally order tickets/packages through them as well. Another way you can save some money is to look at e-bay auctions. It is "buyer beware," but if you buy from a "reputable" seller (someone who has a good track record) you can save some money.

Lekta
04-17-2004, 11:37 AM
Good idea, I remember a couple of months back looking at some tickets for DL, but they werent going to be valid when I went. I'll go check there now...

kkmickey
04-17-2004, 12:56 PM
There is also the Southern Ca Citypass, if you only want three days at Disney. Also, if you don't want to do that, I have found that Knott's often has coupons or specials, especially if you are bring kids (like buy an adult ticket, get a child admission for free). I usually just call and ask what coupons or specials there are. One advantage of getting Disney tickets through AAA is that they offer free parking, if you are driving.

Citypass is $172 for a 3-day park hopper, one day admission to Knott's, one day to Sea World, and one day to San Diego zoo, along with some other things- see below.
Here is a website for the city pass.
http://www.welcomemagazine.com/tickets_citypass_southern_california.htm

Here is the info

CityPass is valid for 3-Day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper. Not only do you get admission to both Disneyland® Park and Disney's California Adventure™ Park for 3-days over a consecutive 14-day period, but you can go back and forth between the two parks on the same day of admission.

CityPass is valid for General Admission to Knott's Theme Park. Ticket is valid any day the park is open to the public and regular tickets are on sale. Ticket is not valid for special ticket events. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Please present ticket at Main Gate turnstiles.

CityPass is valid for one SeaWorld San Diego Adventure Park General Admission visit. Not valid for use with other discounts or special events. Non-transferable, non-refundable and not for resale.

CityPass is valid for Deluxe San Diego Zoo admission package including Bus Tour and SkyFari Ride. Discount not valid with any other offers, special events or Membership. Parking not included.

Free Companion Fare Coupon on Amtrak Pacific Surfliner. (1 free companion ticket with one purchase)

Seaport Village San Diego, free homemade fudge and discount shopping and dining pass at 75 shops and restaurants.

South Coast Plaza V.I.P. Passport contains premiums and gifts from over 160 stores and restaurants

FoodLover
04-17-2004, 02:42 PM
I am sure that I saw many different deals on tickets for Disneyland, Knotts, and Universal. However, my memory is dwindling :~D I cannot remember where I saw deals, or what the price/deal was.

Perhaps you saw this info on my site? I hate to toot my own horn, but I do have all known ticket deals at all three of those parks listed on MouseSavers.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

Lekta
04-17-2004, 04:54 PM
Could be...... I'm going to head over there now. Thank you much!