PDA

View Full Version : I survived!

zapppop
04-17-2004, 12:44 AM
http://members.aol.com/mreurodisney/totsmall.jpg (http://members.aol.com/mreurodisney/totlarge.jpg)
click on photo for full size

MonorailMan
04-17-2004, 06:28 AM
Well, it looks like all of you were having fun! :) :D

(Hoping that I get to ride it Sunday!) :)

cemeinke
04-17-2004, 07:08 AM
Tower of Terror Rocks!

It's so great to have a ride that the first thing you want to do when you get off it, is to go back and ride it again. I predict long queues for tis one come Summer.

Not Afraid
04-17-2004, 07:30 AM
I pledge alegiance to the boob........

THREE TIMES! It's GREAT!

No spoilers here because, the surprise is too good. Nothing like riding a good ride for the first time, not knowing what's going to happen next. How long has it been since that's happened at the DLR?

NirvanaMan
04-17-2004, 07:44 AM
:eek: ................

CRS24
04-17-2004, 07:59 AM
I got a preview last night. I got to ride it TWICE. love it! I just wanted to keep on riding it. :D

HBTiggerFan
04-17-2004, 08:57 AM
So awesome! Totally rocks! Best ride in DCA and will give some of Disneylands rides a run for their money. I'm so glad I didn't read the spoliers, being suprised was the best thing ever!!!!!!! I can't remember the last time I went on a ride and wanted to get back in line right away.

Two :fez: :fez: up.

Hakuna Makarla
04-17-2004, 09:11 AM
click on what photo to enlarge?

HBTiggerFan
04-17-2004, 09:16 AM
The bigger than average thumbnail in the first thread. Just give it a chance to load.

heidiwhr
04-17-2004, 09:30 AM
I'm so happy to see others riding ToT! I will be at DLR 4/30 - 5/3, and I am crossing my fingers I will get a chance to go on it even though it will be before the "official" opening date. Is there any criteria as to who can ride it now, and who can't?

<crossing fingers and toes in anticipation!>

HBTiggerFan
04-17-2004, 09:45 AM
These are the Cast Member Previews. Then there will be the "expensive event", then the AP Previews. I suspect after the "expensive event" they'll start doing soft openings, but not until after. A while back they had an "expensive event" and a paid AP preview and had allowed the general public to ride it before both of them during soft openings. Big backlash from it.

Walt'sbirthdaygirl
04-17-2004, 10:08 AM
Going on Monday for the AP preview, and so excited!!!!!!!!!! thanks for the picture, it looks like loads of fun!!!!!!!!

SCUBAbe
04-17-2004, 10:34 AM
Going on Monday for the AP preview, and so excited!!!!!!!!!! thanks for the picture, it looks like loads of fun!!!!!!!!

I'll be there on Sunday and Monday My time is 12-1 on monday. We're staying at GCH also...I"m sooo excited!!

MuckaMowie
04-17-2004, 10:36 AM
The "wait" time was pretty consistant at 13 minutes. . .It was posted that there had been "13 days without an accident" in the hotel. . .and we rode it 13 times on Friday. The center shaft provides the most "hang" time, and the right shaft provides the longest drop. Best rows are 6 and 1 (front). The second floor entry is no different than the first floor, just Q upstairs. Interesting ride! We purchased our 13th picture and I can't figure out how to attach it to this post because I don't see a "browse" button. Anyone help me?

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
04-17-2004, 01:25 PM
I cannot wait!

AVP
04-17-2004, 01:46 PM
We purchased our 13th picture and I can't figure out how to attach it to this post because I don't see a "browse" button. Anyone help me?A browse button would be used to locate an image stored on your computer to be uploaded to our server. Since we don't host user-posted images, you won't find such a button here.

To include in inline image in your post, you must first upload the image to a Web site, and then link to it in your post, following our Inline Image policies (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=10101). If you don't have a personal Web site, you can look at one of the image hosting services out there, or perhaps another MousePadder would be willing to host the photo for you.

AVP

Walt'sbirthdaygirl
04-17-2004, 08:56 PM
I'll be there on Sunday and Monday My time is 12-1 on monday. We're staying at GCH also...I"m sooo excited!!
so envious that you are staying at the GCH. We were only able to get a room for Sunday night and we needed sun/mon. So we will be at the DLH. TOT 11am, I can't wait.........

piperscott
04-17-2004, 09:11 PM
I was there on Wednesday and heard all the screaming from the riders. It sounds fun. I won't be riding until AP week. :eek: :eek:

BornieoTheLoveBug
04-17-2004, 11:05 PM
That is damn funny...