PDA

View Full Version : SWGE Cast Member costumes

KB1ankenship
02-27-2019, 11:33 AM
I have to say I really like what the cast members will be wearing in SWGE.

olegc
02-27-2019, 12:36 PM
Ive seen many of the posts- and I agree the costumes look great. Fantastic detail. However, how long will these be around because the possible repairs to the costumes would be extensive with so many small parts and details (seamstresses cost money). So would this wide variety last? It most likely will but I wonder.

Secondly - with so many options and changes - the only way to know a cast member from a fan disneybounding may be the name tag. That may be hard to do...

Berry Princess
02-28-2019, 06:40 PM
Secondly - with so many options and changes - the only way to know a cast member from a fan disneybounding may be the name tag. That may be hard to do...

This is the concerning thing IMO. I was curious how this will be handled because there was a post on one of the Disney blog articles awhile back where the person wanted to know about the costumes for CMs because they wanted to plan their own costume. I honestly do NOT want to see so many adults dressed up in costumes running through the parks. Its bad enough at times as it is now. It should really be left to the kids (unless a Halloween event or one allowing it).

sjhanksaz
03-08-2019, 12:20 PM
what is SWGE?

deedee73
03-08-2019, 12:25 PM
Star Wars Galaxy Edge

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk