PDA

View Full Version : Tower of Terror Passport Holders is on line now

Pages : [1] 2 3

greinstein
04-13-2004, 08:54 AM
FYI as of 9:50, you can log in & register :) :)

spectromen
04-13-2004, 09:05 AM
As expected, all it seems to be capable of doing is the infamous HTTP 500 Internal Server error...oy

lilblckrncloud
04-13-2004, 09:06 AM
FYI as of 9:50, you can log in & register :) :)

I keep getting errors. :(

IndianaJenn
04-13-2004, 09:09 AM
Me too :mad:

AVP
04-13-2004, 09:13 AM
And you guys say our server sucks! ;)

When you get the Internal Server error, hit "refesh," not "back." And click "retry" whenever you see the prompt. You will eventually get all the way through the process doing this - I counted 21 refreshes before I got my confirmation.

AVP

disneylandia
Me three. Grrrrrr, I can't sit at the computer all day!

MotorBoat Cruiser
Damn, this is really annoying. I understand the rush but I just GOTTA be there. My partners birthday is on the 26th and I really wanted to surprise him. :mad:

dorkdujour
04-13-2004, 09:19 AM
i keep getting sent to the main "signmeuponline" page, after i try to put in the names for reservations. is this right?? :confused:

AVP
04-13-2004, 09:25 AM
Oh, and even though it says you can enter a separate registration for another date/time, it lies. I really, really hope I picked the right date. If not, MBC can have my tickets.

AVP

disneyscott
04-13-2004, 09:25 AM
I think you need to put your pass number in that screen is that right

dorkdujour
04-13-2004, 09:26 AM
i put keep posting my pass # & it keeps sending me around :(

disneylandia
04-13-2004, 09:28 AM
AVP, so you got through. Does it give you a confirmation number? Does it give you a date and time to go? Do tell. :)

disneyscott
04-13-2004, 09:29 AM
I got to post the time that I wanted but i thought you need to do it for each pass...what are people doing if they dont have a computer?? is there a phone number I can call??

AVP
04-13-2004, 09:35 AM
One of the screens lets you pick the date and time. When you complete the registration, you get a confirmation screen which you can print out.

Adrienne

dorkdujour
04-13-2004, 09:36 AM
i can't get to the confirmation screen :(

Not Afraid
04-13-2004, 09:37 AM
This system SUCKS! Obviously "Sign me Up" does NOT have the capacity to handle these registrations.

It sounds like Disney needs a new vendor in a BIG way.

disneylandia
04-13-2004, 09:42 AM
Me either. I was part of the way through, had picked a date and time, and it timed out. Again. I've got to leave soon, so I may not be able to finish registering. I'm afraid when I get back from work tonight there will be no tickets left. :(

KarenW2
04-13-2004, 09:42 AM
Shades of the sign-up problems we had with the Snow White event! We never could get thru, after trying over & over and then when we finally got thru once, they said all the reservations had been taken! We still haven't seen the show! :(

I got the same screen after I waited forever, got the "this page can't be gotten to", hit refresh and then waited a bunch more! I don't understand what the other company's screen is doing linked to the Disney site, unless they're the ones handling the sign-ups only or something!

Basically, I was just looking for info on this. As usual, they made this during the week, when my husband works, so once again, like the Bug's Land thing, we won't be attending. We have the event tickets for 4-23 anyway, but it would've been nice to go to this too.

Are they doing anything other than letting people ride the ride? Will they be passing out special things at the previews? Just so we know what we'll be missing.

disneylandia
04-13-2004, 09:50 AM
Woo hoo, finally got through and registered! I think it was more than 21 tries though.

dorkdujour
04-13-2004, 09:51 AM
YAY! one hour later and i'm thru!!! :)

lilblckrncloud
04-13-2004, 09:52 AM
This system SUCKS! Obviously "Sign me Up" does NOT have the capacity to handle these registrations.

It sounds like Disney needs a new vendor in a BIG way.
You said it! The greatest part about that fiasco is that when we get kicked to the signmeuponline main site, there are "testimonial" quotes on the side, with such glowing praise as "Has anyone ever told you you're a dream?" and "Registering for events was often a real pain. Your site is wonderful." Way to toot your horn to a bunch of people who are upset because your service is so horrible. :rolleyes:

I finally got through - I pulled out my Silly Putty and forced myself to keep my hands off the keyboard and my eyes off the monitor, and eventually all the pages loaded properly. What a dismal mess.

PineapplePrincess
04-13-2004, 09:53 AM
When you get the Internal Server error, hit "refesh," not "back." And click "retry" whenever you see the prompt. You will eventually get all the way through the process doing this - I counted 21 refreshes before I got my confirmation.

AVP

Thanks for the advice. It took me a 1/2 hour of hitting refresh but I now am a happy girl with 2 reservations for Wed 4-5. :fez:

olegc
04-13-2004, 09:54 AM
"The Signmeup websites are temporarily unavailable.
SignmeupSPORTS.com and SignmeupONLINE.com will be back online soon to service your registration needs."

hmmm... we killed it - and still no reservation...

Folks - if you have more than one reservation already - maybe think of others before you go for more... Or are you all that greedy?

disneyscott
04-13-2004, 09:56 AM
we are gods...got this this time

The Signmeup websites are temporarily unavailable.
SignmeupSPORTS.com and SignmeupONLINE.com will be back online soon to service your registration needs.

well now what can we do

Mr. Fusion
04-13-2004, 09:59 AM
Okay, it IS possible to get through to reserve your tickets (I'm living proof, see all y'all that Monday between 4:00 - 5:00!)

But what you SHOULD see are a couple of pages (for those wondering,) and for those afraid they're getting the wrong page, here's what's up. First of all, if you get that screen where the only thing you can fill in is a form for "Keywords", then you've got the wrong page; hit your browser's back button and refresh that last page. If you do it correctly, you should see a page to select a date, a page to confirm your name & zip code, a page for AP barcode numbers, a page for your mailing address, and then the confirmation page with a generated barcode. Note, you can only get this page once, so print it out immediately and don't refresh it!

Good luck!