PDA

View Full Version : What is the So Cal select?

Pirate Girl
04-12-2004, 07:07 PM
I noticed this mentioned in todays park update. What is the differance between the so cal and the so cal select?

Forbin
04-12-2004, 07:15 PM
Weekends
You can't go on Sat or Sunday on the 'Select' one.

MonorailMan
04-12-2004, 07:24 PM
Let's Mix Up A "So Cal Select" Salad!

Ingrendents List:
1. A So-Cal Pass
2. A So-Cal Blockout List
3. A Big Think Black Marker
4. A wallet

1. Take your So-Cal Blaock Out List.
2. Vigeriously blackout any Sundays that have not been blocked out by the So-Cal pass.
3. Toss in a few other busy days, and make sure there are 170 not blacked out days.
4. Open Wallet
5. Insert $30
6. Write the word "Select" under the "So-Cal" part of your pass.

Wallah! Your done! Now, marvel in how much time you spent, how much time you DON'T get to spend at the park, and how bad a deal it is! :p :D :fez:

SoCalDisneyLover
04-12-2004, 08:25 PM
So long as you don't mind NEVER being able to go on ANY Weekend, then it's a good deal. Given the new $30 Blackout day price, if you want to go on a Sunday in May, then you've paid for the next level pass.

Raw Deal if ya ask me. But then again, I have a Premium Pass....so what exactly is a Blackout Day? :confused:

adriennek
04-12-2004, 08:27 PM
From the March 29 DLR Update (http://www.mouseplanet.com/parkupdates/dlr/dlr040329.htm):

In addition to the three available Annual Passports, a new "Southern California Select" passport is available for $99 for all ages. This pass is good for admission to Disneyland and DCA only on 170 select weekdays.

Adrienne