PDA

View Full Version : Vacation Video

ChoEarfan1
04-12-2004, 07:11 AM
Does anyone know if there is a vaction video for Disneyland similar to the one that is offered for WDW???

If so how do you get one?

Thanks!

Don

justagrrl
04-12-2004, 07:15 AM
Yes there is. I can't seem to find it now though - so maybe I should say instead: I got one about a year and a half ago but don't remember how I ordered it. I think it was someplace on their website....

happyhaunts999
04-12-2004, 07:17 AM
Yes there is you can get the dvd or video the link is disneyland.com/video

It sucks cause you can only get it if you live in the USA us canadians can only get the old one that has been around for two years, [Solicitation deleted]

Hakuna Makarla
04-12-2004, 04:28 PM
I posted twice, please disregard this post **Karla :D

Hakuna Makarla
04-12-2004, 04:30 PM
I ASKED THE SAME QUESTION A FEW DAYS AGO, i WILL GO LOOK NOW. THANKS
p.s. I HAVE A question at the parenting in the parks board. no one seems to go there much, maybe you all can answer my question please :) thanks **KArla

Lekta
04-12-2004, 05:47 PM
There is a fantastic video that the Travel Channel sometimes shows about Disneyland. It is about 2 hours long and it goes into great detail about every ride and attraction in the park. It actually films the whole ride if I recall correctly. I immediately popped in a video cassette when I saw that it was on and missed recording a bit of the beginning. Not to mention, a clueless roommate of mine changed the channel for about 5-7 mins during the recording. :mad:

I would suggest looking at all of the listings of the Travel channel to see if it is repeating. Mind you, I got my recording about 2 weeks ago. Good luck! ;)

ChoEarfan1
04-12-2004, 06:22 PM
Thanks everyone...I ordered one of the video's today!!