PDA

View Full Version : Storybookland -- Hours?

Werner
04-09-2004, 10:50 PM
Just wondering about the schedule -- in the past I've been disappointed to find it shuttered in the evenings. Does this have to do with parade schedules? If Parade of the Stars runs at 8pm, am I out of luck for a twilight cruise? Thanks!

cstephens
04-10-2004, 12:10 PM
Just wondering about the schedule -- in the past I've been disappointed to find it shuttered in the evenings. Does this have to do with parade schedules? If Parade of the Stars runs at 8pm, am I out of luck for a twilight cruise? Thanks!

Yes, Storybook is closed shortly before parades, during parades, and shortly after parades because the Storybook CMs are used as crowd control personnel for the parades. If the park is open for a while after the last parade, Storybook will re-open. We walked by Storybook last night around 10pm, and it was open.

Doombuggy999
04-10-2004, 01:07 PM
Is is sometimes closed during the week? I've noticed it closed in the mornings a couple of times.

cstephens
04-10-2004, 09:16 PM
Is is sometimes closed during the week? I've noticed it closed in the mornings a couple of times.

I believe Storybook is one of those attractions that doesn't necessarily open concurrently with park opening, so you may have seen it before it opened for the day. I don't recall that it's closed on particular days, unless it's under refurb.