PDA

View Full Version : (NEW) City Hall...

GoldenEars
04-09-2004, 09:38 PM
Maybe I missed it, but I'm surprised no one has posted a notice on how WONDERFUL the new City Hall looks now...so I'll do it. :D

Not only does the outside look terrific, but Disney did a fabulous job with the
interior of the building too! They went all out and completely refurbished everything inside...new wallpaper, new pictures, new lighting, new counters, and well, everything just looks brand, spankin' new!

The extension they added really fits well, and should be of great help when they need it on those busy days. Especially since the 50th Anniversary will probably bring in many more guests than normal.

So kudos to Disney for really doing an excellent job with City Hall!!!!

Patrick :D

ToursbabeC3po
04-10-2004, 08:35 AM
I will have to Venture Over there today from Star Tours and take a look thanks for letting us know it was Done :)
Barbie

NirvanaMan
04-10-2004, 08:48 AM
Inside wasn't open yet when I was there last week, but the outside looks fantastic! So bright and shiney.

Cancer Norm
04-10-2004, 10:23 AM
Yes, the City Hall looks great! I haven't been inside yet but I'll have to make a point of it next time. With all the refurbs going on it looks like Disney is making a grand effort. I like this "new"(?) direction. :D

RStar
04-10-2004, 09:31 PM
The extension they added really fits well, and should be of great help when they need it on those busy days. Especially since the 50th Anniversary will probably bring in many more guests than normal.

So Patrick, are you saying the 50th Anniversary will be such a flop as to bring in a large amount of people complaining to City Hall?

;)

Crispy
04-11-2004, 05:51 PM
So Patrick, are you saying the 50th Anniversary will be such a flop as to bring in a large amount of people complaining to City Hall?

;)

Maybe City Hall is the big new E-ticket draw for the 50th! :fez:

GoldenEars
04-11-2004, 08:40 PM
RStar:

LOL...I'm not saying that at all, infact, just the opposite! I'm thinking nothing but positive thoughts for the 50th Anniversary! But each time I went into City Hall (before it was re-done), it always seemed over crowded and a little cramped inside. But then again, the guest area was pretty small and so I guess it always seemed overly busy to me.

Now with the expansion, it won't seem so claustrophobic when you're waiting to speak with a Guest Relations Cast Member. I suppose I should have made myself more clear, LOL!

Patrick :p

Germboy
04-12-2004, 01:29 AM
I went inside last week and it looked great. The outside is so shiny...I wonder if that super-duper shiny high-glassy glossy lipgloss looking paint is bought off the shelf. :)

I heard a while back, that the quiet "conference room" to the left of the lobby (where we were taken a while back when we had complaints) was going to disappear to make room for the expanded counter.

Well, when I went last week, the door (and apparently the room) were still there.

CRS24
04-12-2004, 06:07 AM
I also visited the New and Improved City Hall and I must agree with DsneNut.

It is so bright and shinny it almost "blinds" you :cool:

adriennek
04-12-2004, 07:12 AM
For those who haven't seen it yet, there are some pictures of the new City Hall interior in this week's Disneyland Update (http://www.mouseplanet.com/parkupdates/dlr/dlr040412.htm) here on MousePlanet.

Adrienne