PDA

View Full Version : What time do both parks open?

Hakuna Makarla
04-09-2004, 02:18 PM
I thought it was not before 10:00 am, but maybe I am wrong. we are p lanning to go to Goofys kitchen but if the park opens before 10:00 that means we are really going to have to get up early. wish there was a motel there that had contintal breakfast!

adriennek
04-09-2004, 02:31 PM
Depends on the day of the week and the month of the year. Each day is different. The answer can be anywhere from 8:00 am to 10:00 am.

There are many motels on Harbor Blvd that offer continental breakfasts.

Adrienne

Bill Catherall
04-09-2004, 03:01 PM
For park hours you can check the park schedule (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dlr/calendar/index) for the days you'll be staying there.

I like the Best Western Park Place Inn. It's a nice motel, very close to the main gate (it's the closest motel off property), and offers a free breakfast at the small restaurant (Mom's Family Restaurant) next door (either continental or pancake).

Irish Badger
04-09-2004, 03:01 PM
Right now, because of spring break, Disneyland is open at 8 am and DCA at 10 am

Lani
04-09-2004, 03:44 PM
Hmmm... you know, we do publish a weekly park update for both Disneyland and Walt Disney World every single Monday, and it does include park hours.

Actually, if I may plug our own park updates, you can get interesting news, the entertainment calendar, upcoming special events, and park hours all in one easy-to-load page. We don't burden the page with music or flash that takes forever to show on your browser.

Plus, you can always be guaranteed to find a direct link to the two park updates on our front page, any day of the week.

[Bill, next time plug US first before plugging the official, pretty, fancy but really slow-loading site, please! :fez: :fez: ]

Hakuna Makarla
04-09-2004, 03:56 PM
Bill, I checked the link you gave ,me, there are none available yet( scedules) thanks much

sediment
04-09-2004, 04:03 PM
Are you planning to go to Goofy's Kitchen every day that you're here? If not, don't sweat it. If so, don't.
Get an early jump to the park one day, go to Goofy's Kitchen the next.
There's a bakery next to the Esplanade. Try that one day.
There's breakfast food inside the park. Try that one day.

Hakuna Makarla
04-09-2004, 04:15 PM
your right, I will go into the park the first day and just get familiar and gto another day. I hear you have to reserve a table? so I better find out how far ahead so we do not miss out. My boy thinks goofy is the top banana and so we definatly need to go there and get pictures!

SykoSoul
04-09-2004, 04:16 PM
I usually go on weekends when Disneyland is open at 8:00AM and DCA is open at 10:00AM

Pirate Girl
04-09-2004, 04:29 PM
karlahart, it looks like you would benifit from Mouse Planets Disneyland Information Guide (http://www.mouseplanet.com/al/docs/) (Dig). It has information about a lot of the questions you've been asking latley! Might be a faster way to get it!