PDA

View Full Version : Planning on a trip next year, when to go?

Hakuna Makarla
04-08-2004, 08:54 AM
What is the optimal time to go and not burn up from the heat, yet have it warm ( 70's) outside? we want to go when its half the people, and still warm enough for us to enjoy the weather. Please tell us the best time of year and days. thanks much **KArla

Not Afraid
04-08-2004, 09:08 AM
It's California! There are few bad days.

cemeinke
04-08-2004, 09:09 AM
I predict May 3, 2005 will meet your criteria

Hakuna Makarla
04-08-2004, 02:12 PM
What is the optimal time to go and not burn up from the heat, yet have it warm ( 70's) outside? we want to go when its half the people, and still warm enough for us to enjoy the weather. Please tell us the best time of year and days. thanks much **KArla
-------------
I understnad there is bad days, I just want to know when it will be warm, and not buisy, not a weather forcast since I know early on its the rainy season. Around here we have only have two seasons, ( winter!!! and some summer LOL!
So 70 degree's is awsome! and I love rain!

Hakuna Makarla
04-08-2004, 02:13 PM
May sounds great, thanks much cemeinke
I will see about MAy next year.

stan4d_steph
04-08-2004, 02:18 PM
Since you live in a state that gets cold in the winter, I would suggest visiting CA at a time when the weather there will be a vast improvement. Early December is a good time to visit. The holiday decorations are up, and the crowds tend to be pretty manageable on the weekdays.

SykoSoul
04-08-2004, 03:41 PM
May 3rd 2005 = 1 year for my g/f and I <3

It's a Monday.. there shouldn't be a lot of people at the park =)

MCComposer
04-08-2004, 03:52 PM
One word:

WEEKDAYS

Hakuna Makarla
04-08-2004, 04:13 PM
sounds great, 1 year from next month, and week days only. thanks much I will talk to my travel agent so he can get us ready for the next year. Here my travel agent lets us paypayments so this makes it quit easy. thanks all for input**KArla

christina
04-08-2004, 06:11 PM
I myself am planning a trip for may of next year too. Is there still going to be
a lot of attractions down at that time?

SykoSoul
04-08-2004, 06:40 PM
Disney's site will give you some of the attractions that will be closed down.. but you can't be sure what other rides may be down.

LOYL2DZNY
04-09-2004, 07:01 AM
Hey Karlhart, I suggest you bring another adult w/ you next time you go. Space Mountain is going to be up and running next year and you don't want to miss it! I know you're supposed to be going in August this year w/your 13 year old daughter & a 3 year old, if memory serves me correctly. You'll want to enjoy it, too, next year. It's the 50th anniversary celebration!

Hakuna Makarla
04-09-2004, 02:10 PM
I wish she was thirteen LOL! She is only 9 and the baby is three. I have talked with a few people, no one is as interested as me. ( go figure) I am so excited, but my friends said ( I went as a kid, it was cute but I do not want to spend my money on a kiddy park,) well I am mad n ow, its not a kiddy park, its a family park!! Oh well they will miss out !!

christina
04-09-2004, 04:14 PM
I read somewhere that space mountain will be closed until November of next year. Does any one know if this is true?

MotorBoat Cruiser
04-09-2004, 07:51 PM
Personally, early November is my favorite time. Warm days and cool nights, and low crowds. Basically, just stay away from the times near holidays or when people normally go on vacation.

LOYL2DZNY
04-12-2004, 07:38 AM
i thought it was supposed to open in the spring. i was under the impression it was supposed to be done in time for the 50th celebration.
we're planning to go in october and if it isn't open, i will be a little upset! :mad: