PDA

View Full Version : Tower of Terror commemorative ticket

SiRocket
04-07-2004, 12:41 PM
I remember seeing something somewhere about a tot commemortive (admission) ticket being released april 6th or something like that? Can anyone give me details on where i can obtain one and where? and if there is a price, please :) i have searched as much as i can, but im at work and have little time... i appreciate the help guys and gals! :) and if its good for disneyland or dca (i know its not a hopper but if i bought one could i use it for the disneyland gate..)

TDBearGrrl
04-07-2004, 01:12 PM
I don't know if this is what you are talking about or not, but when I was at the park last week I noticed that the admission tickets had ToT on them instead of the orange with the resort logo. Is that it?

SiRocket
04-07-2004, 01:31 PM
When tomorrowland opened in 98 they released like a 3d ish or popup commemorative ticket, and i bought it when it came out... its good for admission but its kinda like a big collectable ticket.... So i thought i had read somewhere that they were doing one for the tot this year.... so i was interested in looking into one more... thank you for your help though :)

Lani
04-07-2004, 01:39 PM
You're talking about the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror commemorative tickets we published information about in our March 29 Disneyland Park Update (http://www.mouseplanet.com/parkupdates/dlr/dlr040329.htm):
A Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Commemorative Ticket will be offered for sale starting on April 9 for annual passholders, and May 5 to the general public. Sales of this commemorative ticket end on September 30, 2004. These tickets are $59 per person for all ages, and can be used for one-day, one-park admission. Passholders can purchase them at the Bank of Main Street, the Passport Processing Center, or the Guest Services Building. Beginning May 5, they will also be available at the Disneyland Web site (link (http://www.disneyland.com)).

David R
04-07-2004, 01:57 PM
The tickets with the black ToT picture I saw people holding are worth $10 more than regular admission? Eeek.

Lani
04-07-2004, 02:08 PM
Well, if our park update info is correct, the commemorative tickets aren't even on sale yet until Friday. But yeah, one hopes the ticket looks real fancy, like a World Series ticket, with a hologram and everything.

KarenW2
04-07-2004, 04:54 PM
Here's a link to the commemorative tickets they're offering for sale to Tower of Terror event goers. Maybe the other ticket will look like this, but won't have the extras this has.

http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservices/event_disneyland3337_pins4.html

BTW, Lani, the "suitcase" with Stitch on it, that I mentioned to you at MouseAdventure, is pictured on the page previous to the commemorative ticket page. Since you enjoy Stitch, I thought you might want to check it out!! :D

Tinker Bell
04-13-2004, 10:09 PM
Does anyone know if the TOT commemorative ticket can be used a month out or not?And by someone other then the one who bought it?

NirvanaMan
04-13-2004, 10:10 PM
I like tater-TOT's. Crunchy...but not TOO crunchy.

SoCalDisneyLover
04-13-2004, 10:45 PM
This will be a Commemorative & Fully Transferrable Pass, which will likely have No Expiration Date. They usually come out with these, and the next one will of course be for the 50th. They're more expensive, but won't expire, nor have anyone's name on them.

But some people like to keep them intact, which makes them a collector's item of sorts if not used.

Tinker Bell
04-14-2004, 08:39 AM
thank you for your help.My grandma wants one.I'm trying to talk her out of it.It cost to much for a piece of paper.I have already seen one on Ebay and it # is 851.So alot are already out there.Not much of a collector thing to me.