PDA

View Full Version : Forgotten pass, what now?

Tink
04-06-2004, 07:21 PM
I figured that I would get an head start on a midweek trip to DL so I drove about a third of the way there and am staying at my mom's. I went to get everything ready for tomorrow when I noticed that I didn't have my son's pass. Anyone have experience with this? How is this handled at the gates/booths? Do I really want to make a trip back home at 8:30pm?

adriennek
04-06-2004, 07:28 PM
1- is this for a one day trip and 2- is this the first time you've ever forgotten his pass?

One time during your AP year, you're "allowed" to forget your pass. If you're just going tomorrow for one day, you can go to the Guest Services window and explain to them what happened. They'll give you a pass for the day for free.

If this isn't the first time or if you'll be there for multiple days, you'll have to buy a replacement pass for $30.

Adrienne

Tink
04-06-2004, 07:39 PM
Thanks so much for the information and the speed of your response - I love Mousepad. It is the very first time this has happened and we are just going for 1 day, so hopefully there won't be any problem. I just can't believe that I didn't check before we left home. It is in my husband's wallet at home...