PDA

View Full Version : A good laugh about CM Peter Pan

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
04-05-2004, 11:24 PM
In 1990 a bunch of us from high school went to CA for a week and we spent several days at DL, this was our senior trip. A good friend of mine's sister and her best friend met us there, she was 22 or so. She had a mouth on her and we were standing on Main Street, not really paying attention to who was around us. She was going on and on about something and using the 4 letter F word pretty regular in her story. All of the sudden here comes Peter Pan. He walks up to her and asks her if she knows where she is. She sort of had an attitude and replied sarcastically yes back to him. He then told her that her language was really inappropriate, which I think it was, especially considering the age group of the fellow guests that were near her. She sort of got embarassed but didn't want to let us know that he was right. She thanked him and started to finish her story while she was walking towards the train depot. We saw Peter not to long after and he gave her a big wave and a thumbs up! I thought it was a hilarious and very humbling experience for her. Just wanted to share.

DorisZ
04-08-2004, 06:39 AM
Cute story,

This reminded me of when my youngest was about 5. He still had to take his blankie with him everywhere. I was shopping at the Christmas store in the castle and the family was waiting outside. Well, Dopey came along and grabbed my son's blankie and started running all around with it. It was so funny!

My son was the only one that didn't think so. Thanks for bringing back that memory.

dude
04-08-2004, 09:35 AM
Back in the day in DCA they had these CM's in what looked like colored bags walking around Sunshine Plaza. One time, one of them grabbed my hat off my head and started to run away with it. Seeing the guy waddle because of the costume with a totally different color hat on was absolutely hilarious. I wonder what happened to those bag people? They probably got the big ugly axe.

cstephens
04-08-2004, 10:44 AM
Back in the day in DCA they had these CM's in what looked like colored bags walking around Sunshine Plaza. One time, one of them grabbed my hat off my head and started to run away with it. Seeing the guy waddle because of the costume with a totally different color hat on was absolutely hilarious. I wonder what happened to those bag people? They probably got the big ugly axe.

Oh, I can't remember what they were called. "Three Bag [something]". From what I heard, they were a bit too weird for most people. I liked watching their antics, especially since a friend of mine was one of the bags on occasion.

ChipmunkStar
04-08-2004, 12:13 PM
Three Bags Full