PDA

View Full Version : Teacup Update: Little Progress

MonorailMan
04-05-2004, 09:39 PM
So, on Wednesday, I went on the 'Cups, to check their Spinability. However, once on, I got as annoyed as I had did before. This cup (the solid purple one), still refused to spin, I got it around twice. :mad:

Even other people around me couldn't turn the cups. So, I went to City Hall. Nice CM, but kept trying to talk me out of a written complant. However, as time went on, I talked him into giving me the paper, and filled it out.

We've given it WAY over a month and their still tight as glue. I want spinablity back! :(

Morrigoon
04-05-2004, 09:44 PM
You know, I just ask for the form. I seem to get it quicker that way.

Pity the cups are still sucking.

SykoSoul
04-05-2004, 09:46 PM
even though that guy got hurt due to user error (aka it wasn't Disney's fault) they still decided to tone the ride down a bit... though it could use a little pick up again :p

Disneyphile
04-05-2004, 10:15 PM
I wonder if it would work by saying I dislocated my shoulder when trying to spin the darn thing? ;)

zapppop
04-05-2004, 10:35 PM
I wonder if it would work by saying I dislocated my shoulder when trying to spin the darn thing? ;)

I wonder how long it will be before that actually happens.
Next time I go to the park I'm going to file a complaint as well. http://members.aol.com/mreurodisney/images/mad.gif