PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Stage Show @ Disneyland

GoldenEars
10-19-2001, 08:40 PM
IT'S TRUE, IT'S TRUE!!

Someone on MousePad wrote in about a holiday stage show at Disneyland, and when I looked, it was there! It's called Minnie's Christmas Party, and it'll be held at the Fantasyland Theatre!

However, don't get your hopes up too high (at least not now), cuz by the looks of the show times, it doesn't seem to be a real big, lavish production!

There are 6 shows scheduled and they're only spaced out an hour apart from one another. I have a feeling it'll be like the show at DCA, *Goofy's Beach Party*...not enough sets, mostly characters, and maybe (if we're lucky) a few singers/dancers.

I don't mean to be so negative but, with budget cuts running all across the Disney Resort and them axing *Animazement* so quickly, I'm just afraid this new holiday show is something they threw together...just to have a stage show! I hope I'm wrong and that the show is really good, or at least really cute!

Whatever it is, I'm sure it WON'T be a *Mickey's Nutcracker!*

stinkerbell
10-21-2001, 08:01 AM
My daughter and her friends absolutely loved Animazement, so if Minnie's Christmas party is similar--lots of characters--the kids will love it, and sometimes that's all that should matter. I'm looking forward to seeing Minnie's Christmas party myself next month! :D

WizKidRyan
10-21-2001, 09:22 PM
All I've heard about a holiday show, is from a CM at the Hyperion saying that Steps in Time (rest in peace) was shutdown to replace it with a holiday show, starting sometime in November...