PDA

View Full Version : How Are The Crowds Right Now?

Cooie
04-05-2004, 07:30 PM
It's been a while since I've been to the park, and I usually go on Sundays during off season. But a business contact hasn't been in nearly 10 years and would like to go, so I'm taking it upon myself to strengthen our business relations by taking her to ride the newly refurbished Indiana Jones. ;)

However, I know it's spring break right now, so I'm concerned about crowds. Is it really packed this week?

cemeinke
04-05-2004, 08:26 PM
At the moment (9:25 PM), Fireworks just started and crowds watch silently in Main Street, in front of the castle, the Small World Mall, and the straglers from the first showing of Fantasmic! Once the fireowrks end, people will slowly poor out of the park leaving shorter line to those who waited out the day.

Cooie
04-05-2004, 09:23 PM
I didn't mean "right this second" so much as I meant "this week." ;)

stan4d_steph
04-06-2004, 06:22 AM
However, I know it's spring break right now, so I'm concerned about crowds. Is it really packed this week? Considering how packed it was for the weekend of MouseAdventure on March 28th, I would expect it to be very, very crowded. Get there early in the morning and ride Indy first thing. If you want to ride it again, grab a FastPass. Early morning is the best time to pack in a bunch of rides before the crowds ramp up.

Aimz
04-06-2004, 03:19 PM
My brother and his family went yesterday (Monday, the 5th) and said it was wall-to-wall people. He said that they couldn't even walk in a straight line for very long, and had to bob and weave through the crowds. They waited an average of an hour and a half for most of the rides, except Splash Mountain which they got fastpasses for. They gave up on the line for Peter Pan. He said that they got to the park at 9:30 am, and it was already packed. They didn't get to do as much as they had hoped.

happyhaunts999
04-06-2004, 03:58 PM
I have four questions:

1. When does spring break end?
2. How much will the end of the 2fer offect the crowds?
3. Do you think ToT will have a big impact on the crowds at both parks?
4. May 14-23 How busy will it be?

sediment
04-06-2004, 04:21 PM
I have four questions:

1. When does spring break end?
2. How much will the end of the 2fer offect the crowds?
3. Do you think ToT will have a big impact on the crowds at both parks?
4. May 14-23 How busy will it be?

1. I think a week after Easter this year would be the max.
2. Only in DCA, and not as much as previous versions of the promo. Maybe 5000-10000 more people in DCA.
3. Yes.
4. That should be the least crowded stretch of time until mid-September. But, don't tell anybody, as the prediction is dependent on the amount of available public information.

SteveK
04-07-2004, 02:46 PM
Anyone go Tuesday? If so, how were the crowds?
Thanks in advance,
Steve

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
04-07-2004, 02:56 PM
I know of a family of 4 that will be there May 18-23rd, so there will be at least 4 other people there then. LOL
Spring break goes from March through April, just because you have to look at spring breaks in other places besides California. Currently in Idaho the spring breaks are spread out over the last 2 weeks of March and the last one that I know of being next week. So people from other states are traveling to DL during their spring breaks too. I am sure that makes those times busy too.

ToursbabeC3po
04-07-2004, 10:19 PM
Extremely Busy yesterday and today.