PDA

View Full Version : AP Blackout Pass goes up this Saturday, 4/10 to $30 a day

Darkbeer
04-05-2004, 06:50 PM
Well, I doubt if any of you are surprised to see this, but the Blackout Pass for a Deluxe, or one of the 2 SoCal AP's is going up from $25 a day, to $30.

Thanks to Driftwood for the info......

Rallymonkey23
04-05-2004, 06:52 PM
Actually, we paid $30 this past Saturday afternoon to get my wife in the park for an AP Upgrade. :|

SCUBAbe
04-05-2004, 07:10 PM
Actually, we paid $30 this past Saturday afternoon to get my wife in the park for an AP Upgrade. :|

I didn't pay to get in the park when we upgraded our passes. They made us pay for parking that day, but we got that back. (it was a black out day.) We just went to the guest services window and she upgraded our passes. She even gave us new ones. Then we went in the park and got the parking back.

LSPoorEeyorick
04-05-2004, 07:12 PM
Dastardly! I guess this means I might have to upgrade.

DrIndianaJones
04-08-2004, 08:55 AM
I have a question along the topic of this thread, how much would it cost to have "rider" on my passport? If that is possible. What I mean is, I have a non-AP family member (my dad) who wants to drop in to DL for a few hours (just for dinner), can he get a $30 ticket to be allowed into the park or would he have to pay full price? :confused:

cstephens
04-08-2004, 10:58 AM
I have a question along the topic of this thread, how much would it cost to have "rider" on my passport? If that is possible. What I mean is, I have a non-AP family member (my dad) who wants to drop in to DL for a few hours (just for dinner), can he get a $30 ticket to be allowed into the park or would he have to pay full price? :confused:

He'd have to pay full price. If you're a non-premium AP holder, you could get the $30 ticket for a blackout day for yourself. He wouldn't be able to use it.

DrIndianaJones
04-08-2004, 11:01 AM
He'd have to pay full price. If you're a non-premium AP holder, you could get the $30 ticket for a blackout day for yourself. He wouldn't be able to use it.
Okay, thanks. Just wanted to clear it up.