PDA

View Full Version : AP discount??

DLfreak
04-05-2004, 03:06 PM
Hey everybody....I don't know if this is true, but I have heard this.
As an AP holder can you purchase Disneyland park tickets for others at $25 each?? I didn't believe it the first time I heard it....it sounds too good to be true, but I have since heard it from others also.
Just curious if anybody knows if this is true. :) Thanks

MotorBoat Cruiser
04-05-2004, 03:13 PM
I'm not sure if this is what they were referring to, but if you are a SoCal Pass holder and you want to go on a day that is blacked-out, you can get tickets for $25. My understanding though, was that you could only get one ticket per passport at that price.

DLfreak
04-05-2004, 03:22 PM
No, I know about that. This is supposedly something different.

Kevy Baby
04-05-2004, 03:41 PM
Well, while I don't know it as an absolute "fact", I am about 99.5% certain that this is not true. I checked the "AP Benefits" sectionof the Disney Web Site and it lists nothing. I'm pretty sure someone is just pulling your leg (and it isn't me this time :)).

Tinker Bell
04-05-2004, 03:43 PM
I called them a week ago because I had family coming down and they told me there was no discount for APers to get tickets for anyone. That they had to pay the full price.But that was last week.

cstephens
04-05-2004, 05:02 PM
They sometimes run special promotions where an AP can buy a certain number of discounted promotions, but on a regular basis, nope, no discount.

kdrickard
04-05-2004, 09:44 PM
No discount, but a guest of ours who had a one day Disneyland ticket was given a pass for both parks (DLR & DCA) as we had annual passes. I know I read it somewhere before, but when I did a search for where I read it, I could not find information about it again.

Kevin