PDA

View Full Version : Curious about two Anaheim Hotels

CdnDisneyFan
04-04-2004, 03:27 PM
I was supposed to visit for NYE 99, and had found a hotel that looked hopeful, and wanted some opinions on it. It is the Granada Inn & Suites on Lincoln Blvd, and had gotten a great rate. Just curious as to what it's like, now that I never went after all.

The second hotel is the Little Boy Blue on Katella I believe. I was just curious on this one, it looks kind of dumpy from pics I've seen of it, but I thought I'd get some opinions on it.

I know when my best friend and I come in Sept of next year, it'll either be HoJo or Candy Cane, or if finances are well, DLH, since it is for her bday!!

Thanx in advance,

Jules

spectromen
04-05-2004, 08:46 AM
Hi Jules-
The Granada Inn & Suites is more of a halfway house than a motel. First off, it's quite a ways from the resort area and will have no "magic" feel whatsoever. It's filled with people who can't afford or don't have the credit to get into an apartment and stay here by the week or month. Notice the many bicycles and plants on the balconies :) Quite simply, don't do it. It's for locals. You would be sorely disappointed.

Little Boy Blue is somewhat dumpy, yes, but at least it's in the immediate resort area and almost walking distance. A much better choice, if you were only picking between these two.

CdnDisneyFan
04-07-2004, 01:58 PM
Thanks Spectromen for your reply, it's appreciated. We will DEFINITELY stick to Candy Cane, HoJo or DLH (if funds permit) for our stay, and stay FAR away from Granada!!!

Jules