PDA

View Full Version : Where is Phase 5?

happyhaunts999
04-04-2004, 12:36 AM
I will be at the resort in the middle of May and I saw that the final part of the paving project will be still going on. Where is phase 5 of the tommorowland paving project, anybody know?

MonorailMan
04-04-2004, 12:45 AM
Their are re-doing all the paving in TL. I'm guessing that Phose 5, is Matterhorn Way. (Pavement between MH, and Sub Lagoon) :)

tod
04-04-2004, 06:36 AM
Their are re-doing all the paving in TL. I'm guessing that Phose 5, is Matterhorn Way. (Pavement between MH, and Sub Lagoon) :)

I always thought "Matterhorn Way" was the part between The Plaza and The Matterhorn. :confused:

--t

ToursbabeC3po
04-04-2004, 08:18 AM
I will be at the resort in the middle of May and I saw that the final part of the paving project will be still going on. Where is phase 5 of the tommorowland paving project, anybody know?

I have no Ideal what Phase Star Tours is but we are getting new drains because we flood everytime we rain ever since fast pass was put in and that means no fast pass for a while I would assume. (not possitive) I have no Ideal how extensive this project is going to be. If they are going have to tear out alot of pavement to do it in our area or not.

MonorailMan
04-04-2004, 07:42 PM
I always thought "Matterhorn Way" was the part between The Plaza and The Matterhorn. :confused:

--t
I thought it was the other side. Made more sense to me with the Autopia over there and all. (Cars="Way") :confused:

Polar33
04-04-2004, 10:05 PM
tod is correct. Matterhorn Way is the part of the parade route between the Hub and Alice. At least, that's what they call it on the radio all-calls.

MonorailMan
04-05-2004, 06:01 AM
I stand corrected. :)