PDA

View Full Version : Can you help with menus and B-day ideas?

wenderella
04-03-2004, 09:22 PM
1. Can anyone tell me where to find Resort Menu's, particularly Ariel's Grotto? I know I have seen it on a thread before but I have had no luck finding it again.
2. We are going to Disneyland for my daughter's 6th birthday in mid-May. I would like to do the birthday party w/Mickey and Minnie that they hold at the Plaza Inn. I am having no luck finding out information on this event. Has anyone done it before? Approximately how much is the cost per person? Can you make reservations? HELP!

ToursbabeC3po
04-03-2004, 11:22 PM
I know that at the plaza inn they charge you for the individual cakes and the stuff for the kids to make the cakes. They give them frosting and toppings. I am not sure of the price but I can find out for you tomorrow. I don't get home from work until almost 7:30 PM so someone may post before then but if they don't I will get the information for you.

cstephens
04-04-2004, 06:21 AM
1. Can anyone tell me where to find Resort Menu's, particularly Ariel's Grotto? I know I have seen it on a thread before but I have had no luck finding it again.

I have some Disney resort menus posted here (http://www.colddeadfish.net/dlrdining.html), including menus for lunch and dinner at Ariel's. They haven't been updated lately (soon, I hope), but I don't think the menu changes that drastically.

2. We are going to Disneyland for my daughter's 6th birthday in mid-May. I would like to do the birthday party w/Mickey and Minnie that they hold at the Plaza Inn. I am having no luck finding out information on this event. Has anyone done it before? Approximately how much is the cost per person? Can you make reservations? HELP!

I also have a birthday page here (http://www.colddeadfish.net/dlr/dlrbirthdays.html) that you might find useful. There's also a link to a write-up of one of the times I've been to the Plaza Inn birthday. Reservations aren't mandatory but recommended to make sure you get the day and time you want.

wenderella
04-04-2004, 12:38 PM
Thanks for the help. I'll make my reservations with Disney Dining Reservations for both. Thanks again.