PDA

View Full Version : Easter Crowds

Pirate'sLife4Me
04-02-2004, 09:24 AM
I'm thinking about going to DL to check out the changes in Indy and to finally see Fantasmic and Aladdin either this coming sunday or easter sunday. I was wondering if the spring breaks crowds are still out for this sunday, and what the crowds are like on a holiday like easter.

Thanks!

millionairegirl
04-02-2004, 11:11 AM
Easter Sunday is one of the heaviest trafficked days of the year. I went several years ago, and I said never again! I would think the 4th would be better.

Disneyfreak
04-02-2004, 11:49 AM
It will be extremely busy like the 4th of July and December. Fortunately they have all of the availible attractions running. The only thing not working is Space Mountain, which is usually a big crowd eater which is not sucking up crowds this year unfortunately so you will have many people in walk ways. Here is some advice; dont go on spring vacation. Go like right after spring vacation is up.

PsychDoc
04-02-2004, 02:45 PM
Over the past 4 years, my family ususally visits on Easter weekend. I agree the days leading up to Easter (especially Friday and Saturday) are very heavy. However, it always seems that Easter Sunday isn't too bad. Maybe it's just better comparing it to the other days, not sure. This year we're waiting until May to go. I just realized that it's Mother's day weekend. Not sure how that's going to be. Any ideas?

experiment626
04-03-2004, 10:53 AM
I agree with PsychDoc. Last year Saturday before Easter was NUTS but Easter Sunday was not as bad.

We will be going the Weekend after Easter Hoping for a little lighter crowds, but not counting on it.

happyhaunts999
04-04-2004, 10:32 AM
I thought spring break was over for the USA. In canada everybody has it at the same time. So when does spring break start and end??? When do your summer holidays start??? I will be there the 14th to 23rd of may how busy will it be???