PDA

View Full Version : ToT AP previews April 26, 27 and 28, register April 13th!

Darkbeer
04-01-2004, 09:18 PM
From the Disneyland AP section....

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dlr/annualPassholder/index?id=AnnualPassholderUngatedContentPage

(You need to fill in your AP info on the right side of the page, before getting to the "exclusive" content...)

Annual Passholder Previews of The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™.

It's time for you to step into the 5th Dimension! Check into The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™, the newest attraction at Disney's California Adventure park. It's a 13-floor freefall, plummeting you towards the lobby faster than the speed of gravity! But it's not just a single drop - the elevator rises and drops more than once, as this eerie hotel seems to be sending you a message! As an Annual Passholder, you can be among the first to check out the amazing special effects and take on an exhilarating adventure.

Experience the attraction on preview dates April 26, 27 & 28 for a sneak peek at The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™. Reservations are required, so please visit the Annual Passholder section of disneyland.com on April 13 to reserve your seat on the elevator ride of your life!

* Be sure to have your Annual Passport Bar Code numbers ready for all attendees when you make your reservations.

Note, no starting registration time has been mentioned, I would keep checking the website to make sure you don't miss it, it should "sell out" quickly... FYI, this is a FREE event for AP holders ONLY.

SoCalDisneyLover
04-01-2004, 09:18 PM
This just in from Disneyland.Com....

It's time for you to step into the 5th Dimension! Check into The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™, the newest attraction at Disney's California Adventure park. It's a 13-floor freefall, plummeting you towards the lobby faster than the speed of gravity! But it's not just a single drop - the elevator rises and drops more than once, as this eerie hotel seems to be sending you a message! As an Annual Passholder, you can be among the first to check out the amazing special effects and take on an exhilarating adventure.

Experience the attraction on preview dates April 26, 27 & 28 for a sneak peek at The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™. Reservations are required, so please visit the Annual Passholder section of disneyland.com on April 13 to reserve your seat on the elevator ride of your life!

KarenW2
04-01-2004, 10:43 PM
Thanks for posting this, Darkbeer. Maybe we'll be able to get into this one this time! We tried signing up for the AP Snow White thing, but everytime we tried, the site was down, and then when we finally got thru, all the tickets had been taken!!

experiment626
04-05-2004, 05:28 PM
Bummer that this isn't a week earlier :(

sediment
04-05-2004, 06:42 PM
If it were a week earlier, then it would be before the expensive ToT events, and there would be no incentive for anyone to pay for those events.

Now, seeing as the park holds no more than, say, 20,000 happily, that allows only 10% of the APs to attend. Maybe 30,000 will show up. For CM Matt's sake, I hope this ride is worth it, otherwise it might be the Light Tragic of the 21st Century. We might call it, the "Tower of Error AP Event."

experiment626
04-05-2004, 07:54 PM
If it were a week earlier, then it would be before the expensive ToT events
Yeah but I would get to ride it then, this way I won't until July 2005 :crying: :mad: :(

MotorBoat Cruiser
04-05-2004, 07:55 PM
Anyone have a guess as to whether this would apply to the SoCAl annual pass? Is it only for PAP snobs. :D

ksejr1
04-05-2004, 09:00 PM
I'm confused. I registered a while ago for april 23rd. Can anyone explain this? ;)

lilblckrncloud
04-06-2004, 11:55 AM
I know this information is not on the site yet, but does anyone have any ideas as to what the timeline will be like on these events? Like, will we register for a specific time window to go on, or will it just be open to the registered aps throughout the day? My friends and I would like to register, but since we are going to the CM preview and the special event the previous week we aren't really willing to take time off work to go if we have to go during the day for this. Anyone have any other info?