PDA

View Full Version : Disney Exec Webcast re: Disneyland

merlinjones
04-01-2004, 05:02 PM
I just listened to the webcast of Disney execs with investors. Eisner babbled incohently for bit, but Rasulo was clear and seemed to say that we should not expect any new E tickets at Disneyland or Magic Kingdom, as they have a following and perform at an acceptable financial level already. DL's 50th will be "emotioanlly centered" at DL, but is really an opportunity for an emotional promotional "message" for all the parks.

How inspiring.

I want Tomorrowland back... and some E Tickets.

wendybeth
04-01-2004, 08:22 PM
"Emotionally centered"- what the heck is that supposed to mean? I mean, besides 'eat their cake and have it ,too'....... I wonder how many PR flacks it took to come up with that one. Or is it a Mucha-ism?:rolleyes:

dude
04-02-2004, 09:33 AM
I don't care if there aren't any "new" E-tickets at Disneyland for the 50th, I just hope we can get some of the closed ones back. Remember the Submarine Voyage? That was an E-ticket in it's day. They could also do something with the PeopleMover track too. I would be happy if that's what they did. I don't need a huge thrill ride E-ticket at Disneyland to make me happy. But that's just me.

Forbin
04-02-2004, 09:56 AM
No E-Tickets? So what's Buzz gonna be? A 'D' ticket?