PDA

View Full Version : Southern California CityPass,does this have fastpass on it?

Hakuna Makarla
04-01-2004, 03:37 PM
I called the travel agent and he is gone for the day. I do know we have the
Southern California CityPass for all three of us. and if we use a fast pass, can all three of us go on the same ride by swiping our card? or only one per family at a time? and after we ride on the ride, can we use the fast pass some where else? or just once a day? thanks much **Karla

adriennek
04-01-2004, 03:44 PM
Fast Pass is a system at Disneyland.

Fast Pass machines are located at a few of the Disneyland attractions, not all of them.

The only way to use Fast Pass machines is with your Disneyland Admission Ticket.

You need one ticket per fast pass that you want. IF you want three for each person in your family, you need all three of your tickets.

First you scan your ticket at the Fast Pass machine located at the entrance to the ride you want to go on.

The machine gives you a ticket with a time on it telling you when to come back and ride the ride.

You come back at that time and get into the special Fast Pass line.

Fast Pass is free. There is no additional fee or special pass you need to use a Fast Pass machine.

Adrienne

Hakuna Makarla
04-01-2004, 03:51 PM
Cool! thanks much I am thrilled. But I do not think we will be able to ride most rides with this. my 3 year old is only 40 inches tall.(Maybe he will shoot up by August :) )

HBTiggerFan
04-01-2004, 05:28 PM
Cool! thanks much I am thrilled. But I do not think we will be able to ride most rides with this. my 3 year old is only 40 inches tall.(Maybe he will shoot up by August :) )

Walt Disney wanted a park families could enjoy together. So most of the rides in Disneyland do not have any height restriction. You will be able to go on more rides then not because of his height. In fact I think the only rides with a height restriction are: Matterhorn, Indy, Space Mtn, Thunder Mtn I think one other. And I think the height requiremetns for everything but Indy is 32 inches.

This is in Disneyland (not the new park).

JeffG
04-01-2004, 06:16 PM
In fact I think the only rides with a height restriction are: Matterhorn, Indy, Space Mtn, Thunder Mtn I think one other. And I think the height requiremetns for everything but Indy is 32 inches.

Here is the full list of height restrictions in Disneyland as listed on Disneyland.com:

35" or taller: Matterhorn and Gadget's Go Coaster
40" or taller: Big Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, and Star Tours
46" or taller: Indiana Jones Adventure
52" or taller: Autopia (driving - there is no restriction to ride)
52" or shorter: Goofy's Bounce House

Just for completeness, here are the restrictions at DCA:

40" or taller: Jumping Jellyfish, Soarin' Over California, Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.
42" or taller: Tuck & Roll's Drive-em Buggies, Redwood Creek Challenge Trail (I'm guessing this is for the rope swing), Grizzley River Run, Mulholland Madness.
48" or taller: Orange Stinger, California Screamin'
52" or taller: Maliboomer

I'm a little surprised that Tower of Terror is one of the least restrictive rides in DCA. In fact, I find it kind of funny that the bumper cars are more restrictive...

-Jeff

Hakuna Makarla
04-02-2004, 05:23 AM
Thank you much Jeff, I printed it out. HAve a great day! **Karla