PDA

View Full Version : I bought a Premium AP from the Disney store and I am wondering ...

jiminycesq
03-31-2004, 02:58 PM
Do I go to the ticket booth first and get something to go into the park and then to the main entry gate, or just go directly to the gate with the certificate from the store for entry? Also, I imagine I have to pay for parking and then show my receipt for a refund? Thanks!

adriennek
03-31-2004, 03:04 PM
Your AP voucher from the Disney store should probably get you the free parking, but if it doesn't, yes, they'll refund your parking fee after you get to the park and redeem your voucher.

Just take your voucher to the main gate on your first visit- you don't need to stop at a ticket booth.

Adrienne

Darkbeer
03-31-2004, 07:06 PM
First, when you enter the Mickey's and Friends Parking structure, show your AP voucher the the cashier... if they still ask for the $8, save your receipt, and bring it with you...

Then go straight to the admission gates, the voucher is your ticket to get into Disneyland.

Then, during your visit, you will need to go to the AP Processing center, located at the Hub, near the Adventureland/Tiki Room entrance... If you can't find it, there is the "status" board, with some of the attraction wait times listed, just ask them where to go (They will take 2 fingers and point to your left, as the center is next to the board....:fez:

jiminycesq
04-01-2004, 10:59 AM
Thank you both for your info - it is very helpful. Glad I dont have to wait at the kiosk, I dont mind paying parking either way. I think with Daylight Savings time this Sunday, it should be initially uncrowded since most people will sleep a little later (effectively) - a good day for photos perhaps. Thanks again!

Bill Catherall
04-01-2004, 11:30 AM
Last Saturday I used my AP voucher for free parking. They just needed to see a photo ID.