PDA

View Full Version : April 1 meeting

jadeusa
03-31-2004, 01:34 PM
Business Wire states that April first there will be a meeting with Mitchell,Eisner, and Rasulo at 4:30 PST... funny date, huh? Wonder what is up?

sediment
03-31-2004, 01:53 PM
A link would be nice. I can't find any Yahoo news about it.
Otherwise, your post appears to be trolling for fools.

jadeusa
03-31-2004, 02:18 PM
This is the news item that I found when I looked up info on my Disney stock-
"Representatives of the Walt Disney Company to Speak to Investors" Burbank, Calif.(Business Wire) - 03/27/2004-- A question and answer session with representatives of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) will be hosted by Bill Drewry of Credit Suisse First Boston on Thursday, Apr. 1, 2004 beginning at 4:30 p.m. PST. Scheduled participants include Disney Chairman George Mitchell; CEO Michael Eisner; Bob Inger, president and COO; and Jay Rasulo, president, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. Their comments and responses will be available live via Webcast. Please point your browser to www.disney.com/investors approximately five minutes prior to the start time. A replay will be provided through Thursday, Apr. 8, 2004 at 5:00 p.m.PDT.

sediment
03-31-2004, 02:49 PM
Oh, that. I didn't look back far enough.
These kinds of investor Q&A's happen pretty often. SOP, actually, for any large company. About once a month, or when anything unusual happens that the company is forced to answer or is compelled to do so.
Investors get to act smart, and the Disney reps get to act smart. Think "Fantasia's" "Dance of the Hours."