PDA

View Full Version : List of PAP discounts at DTD

Dlandmom
03-31-2004, 10:13 AM
I know, I know, I'm search impaired. Why can't I find a list of current PAP discounts at DTD? I searched on MP, and I searched on DLR's site, but I couldn't find it. Help...please....

Specifically, I was looking to see if Sephora and Build a Bear Workshop have discounts, and if so, are they limited to weekdays only. However, I'd like to have the entire list if someone could help me find it...please!

HBTiggerFan
03-31-2004, 10:55 AM
Sephoria has no discounts.

I think Build A Bear offers $5 off with an AP (but I am not sure).

Darkbeer
03-31-2004, 06:57 PM
I went to the Disneyland.com site, went to the AP section, then to the discounts page...

Neither Build-A-Bear or Sephoria is listed.

Dlandmom
04-01-2004, 08:49 AM
I went to the Disneyland.com site, went to the AP section, then to the discounts page...

Darkbeer, what am I doing wrong? When I go to the AP page, I don't see anywhere to click on a discounts section. It's just all blockout dates and purchase information. Under the PAP section, I finally found a benefits section, but it just says discounts at selected DTD locations. Where did you find the list?
:confused:

tod
04-01-2004, 09:46 AM
Sephora's number is 714 758 1700.
Build-A-Bear is 714 776 5980.

Ask for a manager or somebody in authority, just to be on the safe side.

--t

dingdong2U
04-01-2004, 10:57 AM
I didn't see Sephora or Build-A-Bear on the list either but after signing in to Disneyland.com's web site (make sure your annual passholder card # is already entered on your profile or it'll kick you out of the Annual Passholder section), just go to the following link...

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dlr/annualPassholder/APDiscount?id=AnnualPassholderDiscountListPage

and you should be able to find all the discounts presently listed by the resort.

Hope this helps...

-- Mike

P.S. By the way, has anyone noticed the 20% off Discount Certificates that Disney sends out for Renewing your pass now require a $50 minimum purchase? Any idea on when they changed this?

cstephens
04-01-2004, 04:10 PM
P.S. By the way, has anyone noticed the 20% off Discount Certificates that Disney sends out for Renewing your pass now require a $50 minimum purchase? Any idea on when they changed this?

I haven't looked at it closely enough to notice that, but if that is what it says, then it's new this year, because there wasn't that minimum requirement last year.

It won't make a difference for us since we'll be using them on products that are more than $50, but I can see how the coupon isn't nearly as nice as it used to be.

dghosthost
04-01-2004, 05:02 PM
6 months ago mine had the 50 dollar limit.

PsychDoc
04-01-2004, 06:51 PM
I just purchased my first AP (yeah!!) over the phone through Disney Travel. I got a great deal on the hotel/pass combo. However, due to the crazy inflated price of the Premium APs I opted for the lesser Delux passes. ($100 more vs $300 difference). I knew that each pass came with resturant discounts and that the Delux passes' discounts were less than the Premiums (10% vs 15%). However, I was very disapointed with the woman at Disney Dining told me that I wouldn't recieve any disounts at the "table service" resturants, but that I'd get 10% off at the walk-up kind. Is this a new change? Or was this always the case? Are there any other discounts (besides hotel prices) connected with the Delux passes? Another question. Someone posted that he was still able to purchase his APs at the Disney Store at the old prices. Is this really the case? If so, I may bite the bullet and "upgrade" to the PAP and just cancel my Delux passes through Disney Travel. Do you think this will work? If I calculated it out correctly, it'll "only" be $100 more total to upgrade 2 passes from Delux to Premium. I think it's worth it for me as we eat at least 3 times at sit down resturants (Ariels, Pooh and Friend's Breakfast, Blue Bayou). What do you think? Or, could I upgrade my DAP to a PAP once I get to the park?