PDA

View Full Version : Ballast Point

Arica57
01-06-2019, 08:55 AM
Any idea when Ballast Point is set to open? Seems like the date keeps getting pushed out.

indiejones33
01-06-2019, 10:02 AM
No date announced yet but it looks all but ready to open. Probably in the process of training staff at this time. I bet it will open before the end of the month.

olegc
01-07-2019, 09:53 AM
they had a private event yesterday around 330pm where folks were checking in and going upstairs for what seemed to be a tasting and social event. so very soon to open.

Arica57
01-09-2019, 11:42 AM
????

Arica57
01-09-2019, 11:42 AM
That was supposed to be a thumbs up, not sure how it turned into question marks lol

indiejones33
01-09-2019, 01:52 PM
Official opening date is a week from today, the 16th. Soft openings to happen prior to that date.

olegc
01-09-2019, 03:42 PM
Yay!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

tea4two
01-09-2019, 08:28 PM
Finally! :)

potzbie
01-13-2019, 08:16 PM
Suggestion:
• The first post ought to briefly describe the new terminology (here, a venue which DOES NOT YET EXIST).

I had to google "ballast point" to find out. -- And readers of MP ought not have to do that, amidst reading the FORUM.

Please.

cstephens
01-14-2019, 06:28 AM
Suggestion:
• The first post ought to briefly describe the new terminology (here, a venue which DOES NOT YET EXIST).

I had to google "ballast point" to find out. -- And readers of MP ought not have to do that, amidst reading the FORUM.

Please.

Wow, what an incredibly rude and selfish post. People who read this forum aren't supposed to be hand-fed information nor are they supposed to be able to check their brains at the door. Not to mention that Ballast Point has been discussed on this forum for quite some time now. Readers of this forum ought not to be treated like mindless children who have no awareness of what's going on at the resort, and who might have to do an adult thing like google something they don't know on the rare occasion.

NickP
01-15-2019, 09:38 AM
Suggestion:

Please.

:rolleyes:

LdyApxr
01-15-2019, 09:40 AM
Suggestion:

Please.

Offended/irritated/upset that you had to google something because you did not know that it was? Wow. I bet acronyms really get your dander up.

newhdplayer
01-15-2019, 05:34 PM
Suggestion:

Please.

I’d recommend googling “Ballast Point” not “ballast point” and all your questions would have been answered

MidwayManiac
01-16-2019, 11:04 PM
Ballast Point is owned by Anheuser Busch. I’ve known that for awhile but forgot until I did some digging on the nets tonight. They do a great job concealing it. Good on them. They’re doing a good job.

newhdplayer
01-17-2019, 06:40 AM
Ballast Point is owned by Anheuser Busch. I’ve known that for awhile but forgot until I did some digging on the nets tonight. They do a great job concealing it. Good on them. They’re doing a good job.

I think they sold out a year or so ago for a lot of $$$, but they do disguise it well and as far as I can tell, remained true to their roots