PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way to find out how long will Splash Mountain be closed?

lovindisney
12-28-2018, 09:30 AM
We are planning a trip to Disneyland (kids Christmas gifts) and my youngest is finally tall enough to go on a lot more of the rides and one she is very excited about it Splash Mountain. I see it's closed as of February 4th, but is there any way to find out how long it will be closed for? I know on DL website you can go to specific days to check for closures, but as of right now it only goes thru February 8th and with each day it opens up another day forward, but I will be waiting for weeks to find out so I thought I'd see if there is another way to find out earlier. Thank you!

LdyApxr
12-28-2018, 09:41 AM
Checking the daily calendar is the only way I know how. I don't think there is anyone to call to get a specific date.

candles71
12-28-2018, 07:38 PM
Did you check the park update?

lovindisney
12-29-2018, 09:11 AM
Did you check the park update?

Yes I did. As of now you can only check up to the February 9th (I believe). Splash Mtn. closes on February 4th and since the site only adds one day at a time I will be waiting for weeks to find out so I was just hoping someone knew another way to find out. :)

candles71
12-29-2018, 07:38 PM
Yes I did. As of now you can only check up to the February 9th (I believe). Splash Mtn. closes on February 4th and since the site only adds one day at a time I will be waiting for weeks to find out so I was just hoping someone knew another way to find out. :)
I meant the Park Update here on MP. I looked though and it doesn't say list Splash at all for this week's update. They get the dates from Cast member publications and Travel agent releases so often list refurbs, with the estimated return date before they hit the 6 week mark on DL's website. Disneyland's calendar is exactly 6 weeks out.

Kikdenn
12-30-2018, 09:14 AM
Go back and check the MousePlanet park updates from years past. (Feb 2018, 2017, 2016, etc.) Often rides have scheduled refurbs around the same time each year. You might see a pattern for Splash and have a better idea when it might be back.

Pammer
12-31-2018, 07:18 AM
Splash traditionally is down for a few weeks around February/March leading up to Spring Break, so it unfortunately most likely will be down until at least mid-March.