PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Rose..and..anyone been to Paris??

Christiii
03-28-2004, 05:46 PM
Hey Everybody!!
I wos wonder if if anyone has the Official Disneyland roses planted? I just opened a French Country boutique in Lodi Ca, and I bought two of the topiary tree ones that were advertiesed in the disney mag. Im so excited to see them bloom!! They are already growing beautiful green leaves..so it wont be too long I think...Im so excited to own my own boutique, and to have the Official Disneyland rose at my entrance is just wonderful!! My own lil peice of the Happiest Place on Earth!! I also have the Disneyland Magazine with my dogs in it on the wall behind my desk..Im so proud of that :-)
Also, my mom and I are planning a trip to Disneyland Paris..with a French Country boutique..I have to go..right?? as I business trip I think, hehe :-)
Anyhoo..I posted over on the Disneyland Paris board but that board is not too busy, so if anyone has any suggestions...please go over there and let me in on your secrets to making the most of our time!! Id really appreciate it, since I dont have a clue..I just know I want to go!!
Hope you all had a great weekend!!

Mark Goldhaber
03-28-2004, 06:18 PM
I'm closing this duplicate thread. Please use the other thread (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=26887) for discusssion. Thanks.