PDA

View Full Version : The difference between SoCal and SoCal "Select" AP

redrhino
03-28-2004, 12:49 PM
the only differences seem to be that SoCal "Select" AP holders will not be able to visit on Sundays while the regular SoCal AP holders will. The question for those considering these two would then seem to be: "would I rather have the extra $30 (per AP) or would I rather be able to visit on Sundays during the months of (roughly) Sep-May?".

For me I am not sure what I would prefer. Luckily I won't have to face
this decision until we next have to purchase an AP...

Redrhino

nightdesigns
03-28-2004, 01:06 PM
I'm in the same boat, looking to renew my passes in Sept. Sunday night was a popular time for me to go, usually an hour before closing, crowds are light, but then again, if you go during the week, crowds are always lighter.

I look at it like this, the socal passes are actually a benefit to us, disneyland is telling us when the non-crowded times to go are! After having had the pass and enjoyed no wait lines, anything longer is not really worth going.

justagrrl
03-28-2004, 05:10 PM
Is the So Cal pass that includes Sundays even available anymore?

Darkbeer
03-28-2004, 08:31 PM
Is the So Cal pass that includes Sundays even available anymore?
Yes, there is a NEW 4th AP, the current SoCal is still available, the price went from $105 to $129...

The New SoCal "SELECT" is $30 cheaper at $99..... and has 168 days of valid days, and 197 blackout days....