PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Waters Show? Seaports Amphitheater

cemeinke
10-17-2001, 10:25 PM
I was paging through the Disneyland Park schedule and came across this addition starting on October 28th. Does anybody know what this is? Is this a holiday replacement for Fantasmic!?, and where in the heck is the Seaports Amphitheater? The Rivers of America? The Sub Lagoon? Perhaps the old Motor Boat Cruise body of water?

Looking for some clues.

Morrigoon
10-17-2001, 10:39 PM
DL Hotel, been happening since I was a teeny kid. Far southwest corner of the area between the buildings (back behind the waterfall area)

cemeinke
10-18-2001, 07:24 PM
Thanks, it looks like something funky is happening to Disney's website. It's got listings for the Fantasy Water Show at both the hotel and the park (though at different hours). There seems to be other problems as you move to later dates--I guess they're still trying to figure out the schedules themselves.

Nigel2
10-18-2001, 10:37 PM
Morrr isn't the far SW corner of the park where fantasy waters is held or is that the offical name of the Ampatheater?

Morrigoon
10-18-2001, 11:05 PM
Amphitheatre, feh.

It's your basic water show "stage" with a sitting area in front of it. My definition of amphitheatre runs more along the lines of Hollywood Bowl.