PDA

View Full Version : Alaska Airlines $133 RT Seattle-Long Beach

Hamradio
03-24-2004, 06:37 PM
Today Travelocity.com posted a roundtrip airfare $133 NON-STOP Alaska Airlines from Seattle-Tacoma (SEA) to Long Beach, CA (LGB). As of today, this fare was available every day thru June 30. Long Beach is an excellent alternate airport and an easy drive to Anaheim-Disneyland area. See http://www.travelocity.com then enter airport codes and check "Search all dates for best fares." Beat the high cost of gasoline and fly!
Happy traveling!

cemeinke
03-24-2004, 07:36 PM
I wonder if it works the other way. I'd love to see Seattle again.

Not Afraid
03-24-2004, 07:42 PM
I'd have a 9 day trip planned in no time.:cool:

So, it's either that or the other. What do you think?

nightdesigns
03-25-2004, 01:55 PM

I just looked, it's now $151 either way.

Hamradio
03-25-2004, 06:30 PM
I just looked, it's now $151 either way.

:eek: My friend, you didn't search correctly. LAX to Seattle is $151. You need to enter airport code LGB for Long Beach and SEA for Seattle-Tacoma. The $133 fare is still valid today thru June 30 in either direction! Reference http://www.travelocity.com

spectromen
03-30-2004, 03:41 PM
The best I'm finding today is $163 :crying:
Anything I'm doing wrong or did it go up already?

Hamradio
03-30-2004, 06:23 PM
The best I'm finding today is $163 :crying:
Anything I'm doing wrong or did it go up already?

You searched correctly. The fare has gone up due to demand. The original posting lasted four days. When you see an internet fare, book immediately. Snooze, you lose.

You can also register at Travelocity.com to receive free email updates on special fare sales between your chosen cities. Very helpful! ;)

On the positive side, the current $81.50 fare each way for a non-stop flight in and out of LGB is a bargain, and you earn frequent flyer miles if enrolled in the Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan.

Mickeyslittlehelper
03-30-2004, 07:24 PM
The www.alaskaair.com spring sale has been extended to mid september!! They clain to have fairs as low as $34 one way based on round trip :D Great Sale