PDA

View Full Version : Annual Passport Confusion

tmcgin710395
03-21-2004, 06:13 PM
I am hoping someone can answer a question we have; we recently got annual passports for Disneyland. I was recently told while booking a room at the Disneyland Hotel that we are not able to "park hop" with the annual passports and that entry is only allowed to one park each day per annual passport.

The information we were given when we purchased the annual passes was that we could gain entry into both parks on any given day. I have tried to contact guest relations and can't get an answer.

Does anyone know for sure whether or not entry can be made to both parks on any given day with annual passes??????

Thanks for any help!!

stitchlvr
03-21-2004, 06:17 PM
I am definitely not an expert, but we have annual passports this year and visited both parks on the same day on many occasions. I am not aware of a change in the rules.

JeffG
03-21-2004, 06:46 PM
I am hoping someone can answer a question we have; we recently got annual passports for Disneyland. I was recently told while booking a room at the Disneyland Hotel that we are not able to "park hop" with the annual passports and that entry is only allowed to one park each day per annual passport.

They gave you bad information. All of the currently available Annual Passports are park hoppers and do permit visiting both parks on the same day.

You might actually want to mention to someone at the hotel that they gave you bad information so they can do a little re-training.

-Jeff

Bruce Bergman
03-21-2004, 07:09 PM
They gave you bad information - all the AP's have the same priveledges as Park-hopper tickets. And now that they have moved the security checkpoints, you can go back and forth two or three times if you really want to, without getting searched each time.

Call back to the DL Hotel reservation line, and ask to speak to a Supervisor - they can pull up the record of who talked to you last time, and make sure they get the real information. If you don't know the answer to a question you aren't supposed to guess, but go find out what the correct answer is and pass it along. The response you got was uncalled for... :rolleyes:

:fez: --<< Bruce >>--