PDA

View Full Version : Sully at DCA

BornieoTheLoveBug
03-16-2004, 11:51 PM
For those interested, Sully of Monsters, Inc. was spotted near MuppetVision 3D Tuesday March 16th.

And me without my camera. :(

zero
03-17-2004, 09:10 PM
cool!

i hope he's going to be out and about more!

Disneyfreak
03-17-2004, 09:13 PM
I dont know why but I dont like the pixar characters. They just are not Disney's style. I am sooooo anti computer animation right now with the true animation on life support. I know pixar really helped disney with money and all but I dont like the product that came out except for finding nemo. I dont like Toy Story, Monsters, Bugs life, etc.

BornieoTheLoveBug
03-17-2004, 10:45 PM
I like the Pixar stuff quite a bit and I belive it has it's place in animation. It would be a mistake to call it the future of animation as there is plenty of room for 2D animation. The only thing lacking recently is story.

Hopefully Sully will be there on Friday!!!

gliterrboy
03-18-2004, 05:55 AM
There will be several characters coming into the park in the coming weeks/months that we're not used to seeing. I don't know the exact days that Sully will be going out, but he will be a regular weekend character as far as I've heard. Prince Charming will be going out every now & then (starting TODAY, 3/18). The Evil Queen from Snow White has been spotted on Fridays lately. Some of the bands/groups have been let go, and their place will be filled with more characters!

LSPoorEeyorick
03-18-2004, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by BornieoTheLoveBug
And me without my camera. :(

Dude, I've NEVER seen you without your camera!

Shucks. Hopefully he'll be out more often! I wish the pixar characters (other than the abundant Toy Story ones) were out and about more often. Actually, there are a lot of non-Pixar I wish were out and about too.

Bornieo, I totally agree with you re: "future of animation." Why not allow a future for both? Any?

I am enamored with Pixar-- mostly because of its focus on story and character. Brilliant work.

BornieoTheLoveBug
03-19-2004, 01:21 AM
Dude, I've NEVER seen you without your camera!

And now we know what happens when I don't... I miss Sully :(

Pafuts
03-19-2004, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by gliterrboy
Some of the bands/groups have been let go, and their place will be filled with more characters!

I'm sorry that the musicians have been let go. But the band in the purple car is a little loud for my tastes. If I want that kinda volume I will attend a concert or drive alone in my car. I hope the trash can drummers are still around.

gliterrboy
03-19-2004, 06:15 AM
Sorry to disappoint, but I'm fairly certain that "Road Trip" was not let go! But the good news is neither was "Trash Can Trio"!

Pafuts
03-19-2004, 06:33 AM
Ya know, that's okay. My husband's dream job is to drive the purple car and run the sound for "Road Trip".

Yay! Trash Can Trio is still here!

DCAWhites
03-19-2004, 01:19 PM
I hope Road Trip isn't going. They were quite fun in my opinion, especially when Goofy or Stitch got involved in doing the drumming or what not. Trash can trio, though, I wish they were telling the truth when they say "back to work":p