PDA

View Full Version : Room Service

GeminiAngel
03-16-2004, 07:23 PM
Does GCH offer breakfast in theiir room service menu? and if I was to buy the meal plan can I use the vouchers for room service too? Thanks-

stan4d_steph
03-17-2004, 04:48 AM
GCH does offer breakfast on its room service menu. Hopefully someone will know about the vouchers, or you could call the hotel and ask them directly.

tjrj
03-17-2004, 01:37 PM
There's a regular room service menu at the GCH as well as a special breakfast room service menu that is hung on your door knob. Offering juices, coffee, tea, milk and assorted pastries. Generous portions. In fact, we ordered 2 breakfasts and split it between 2 adults and 2 kids. We found it perfectly sized when anticipating an earlier lunch time than normal in order to beat the theme park crowds.

It's great to sit on your balcony and let the morning start slowly. And despite hearing horror stories about the slowness of morning room service, we found them to be right on time, if not early, both days we used it. And found the price to be fairly reasonable too.

As for the vouchers, we used them both at WhiteWater Snacks and Storyteller's so I would imagine one could use them for room service but I don't know for sure.