PDA

View Full Version : For those attending the Tower of Terror event - RSP info is online now

AVP
03-16-2004, 10:54 AM
I just got this from Event Services:
Dear Tower of Terror Event Guest,

A packet of information containing itinerary and RSP details is on its way to you via FedEx. Since the RSP process is time sensitive, we are writing to inform you that all of the updates from your packet have been placed on our website. Please use the link below to view the Tower of Terror merchandise and begin submitting your forms now.

Thank you,
Walt Disney Event Services The link is here (http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservices/event_disneyland3337_pins0.html), in case you want to see the merchandise or you need to fill out your RSP. You can also dowload the RSP form, and fax it in to the number provided.

AVP

KarenW2
03-16-2004, 11:41 AM
The Fed Ex guy just left my house a few minutes ago!! Got all the info sheets, along with a couple of really cool event hotel door hangers!!

cstephens
03-16-2004, 11:48 AM
Did you have to sign for it? It annoys me when Disney sends this kind of stuff and requires a signature and/or someone to be there to accept it.

KarenW2
03-16-2004, 11:57 AM
Nope, there was a "Signature NOT Required" sticker on the front of the packet. The guy just ran up to the door, dropped the packet in my "parcel reception area", rang the doorbell and ran off! I went out immediately and opened the packet, as fast as my little fingers could do it!! :D

I wonder if those who went with the higher priced packages that included GCH rooms got actual luggage tags or anything interesting! Does anybody know?