PDA

View Full Version : What was going on in the parking structure about 5:30p-6:00p

Aunty Brat
03-14-2004, 07:03 PM
Leaving the parks today we were on Donald and the row we were parked in was blocked off by security. We asked about getting out car in 4H. First they wanted to know what kind of car we had, and after we told them, they said Oh Good, and then made us go around 2 aisles, double back and then we had to back out and leave the wrong way. What was that about????
Anybody know????

newhdplayer
03-14-2004, 07:57 PM
Cynthia Harris and Paul Pressler were caught trying to sneak in (to look at new marketing ideas) and had to forcibly removed from the premises.

DisneyFan25863
03-14-2004, 09:10 PM
Sounds like a bomb threat....

Kevy Baby
03-14-2004, 10:19 PM
It might have been somebody discovered DHMO.

TP2000
03-15-2004, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by DisneyFan25863

Really? Sounds to me like something far less ominous, like maybe a fender bender. Or worse yet, a hit and run fender bender.

Or maybe it was a small car fire. I came out of Cost Plus about a month ago and a late model Mercedes sedan had burst into flames in the parking lot. It sat there burning while the Fire Department tried to spray as much foam on it, and the surrounding cars, as possible. A small electrical fire under the hood due to leaking motor oil or lubricants can turn into a decent fire bomb in a few moments.

But a fire in the parking structure would have brought more attention than that. My money is on an auto accident of some sort.

cstephens
03-15-2004, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by DisneyFan25863

If it was a bomb threat, I don't imagine they would have been allowed in the structure at all.