PDA

View Full Version : Submarine Voyage: Let's discuss some new action. (If there is any!)

MonorailMan
03-13-2004, 08:29 PM
So, what's been going on with the Subs?

It's like all of our discussions fell off of the end of the earth. Any new action? :confused:

happyhaunts999
03-13-2004, 09:13 PM
There was a plan to reopen the ride but that all fell through because it would have cost to much $$$. So there is nothing to report besides that there is nothing going on in the near future. I do expect that sometime in the future somthing will be done but we will have to wait and see.

Disney Vault
03-13-2004, 10:02 PM
I'm sure its on Matts list of things to do but there are more important things to spend money one right now.

Cancer Norm
03-14-2004, 07:17 AM
:cool: I suggest we take all the boats from the Motorboat Cruise, stick them in the Submarine Lagoon and let guests have a demolition derby!:cool:

UncleGDogWord
03-14-2004, 07:41 AM
I say setup a Mini Fantasmic!

You could get a couple of CM with water hoses and the characters can ride on the tops of the subs (just as long as they shut off the Waterfalls when they go into the show building).

:D

03-14-2004, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by Disneys Biggest Fan
I'm sure its on Matts list of things to do but there are more important things to spend money one right now.

Originally posted by Mr. Zogs
I suggest we take all the boats from the Motorboat Cruise, stick them in the Submarine Lagoon and let guests have a demolition derby!

Sacrilege!

Bring back the subs.