PDA

View Full Version : Omg Fantasmic Is Re-opening

splashmtngurl
03-13-2004, 11:02 AM
lol okay i knew it would but still my favorite thing at disneyland (as far as shows go) would have to be fantasmic and considering the fact that it was closed indefinetly i am so happy to see that its opening again! i am taking my next trip to DL in May and cant wait to see it.....its been a while!

:p :p :p Hailey:p :p :p
(disney Park Guide Author)

DCAWhites
03-13-2004, 11:12 AM
Hopefully the mark twain will be able to be in the show on a regular basis by the time you visit. Wasn't in either show last night, although I have heard reports of it being in a few shows since the twain got out of refurbishment.

splashmtngurl
03-13-2004, 11:14 AM
i know but now they are re-opening it for its weekly showings......peak times dont last long and the river was closed down for a while becasue of a leak, rail problems and of course it was disgustingly dirty!

(disney park guide author)

Not Afraid
03-13-2004, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by splashmtngurl
lol okay i knew it would but still my favorite thing at disneyland (as far as shows go) would have to be fantasmic and considering the fact that it was closed indefinetly i am so happy to see that its opening again!

Ummm. Fantasmic did not close indefinitely. It has been running each weekend, F,S,Su, all year - with the exception of the River rehab in January of last year and possibly one other brief closing(Columbia rehab). As a matter of fact they extended F! to go all winter long - which was not in the usual schedule. It will return to 7 days a week for Spring break and again in Summer.

splashmtngurl
03-13-2004, 03:41 PM
well let me re-phrase that! this site (mp) said that it would be closed indefinetly! the park on the other hand kept it running because it was such a popular attraction! now, it wasnt set to open every day of spring break and summer up untill just recently......i thought i would let people know that!

Not Afraid
03-13-2004, 03:50 PM
well let me re-phrase that! this site (mp) said that it would be closed indefinetly!

Where did it say that?

Cadaverous Pallor
03-13-2004, 04:03 PM
Looks like you were reading something old. Very, very old.

(disney Park Guide Author) :confused:

splashmtngurl
03-13-2004, 05:59 PM
i must have......:confused: :confused: :confused: I cant remember where i found it! sorry for your inconviniance......:( ...........didnt mean to waste your time!

:) :p :) :p Hailey:p :) :p :)

kijay
03-13-2004, 06:52 PM
People, where is the love? Can't we all just get along? Lets all be happy that Fantasmic is running and not put off until Summer or something. :D

tink360
03-13-2004, 08:45 PM
Can't wait to see fantasmic - I finally splurged & got tickets for the balcony for our trip next month! Will just have to be strong and show restraint with the dessert situation - not compatible with south beach diet ;)

Lani
03-14-2004, 12:11 AM
And to think I thought I was kind of missing all the smilies from Stinkerbell...