PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping Beauty Royal Ball

cstephens
03-10-2004, 04:31 PM
Did anyone go to the event or know anyone who went or knows of any location where there's a write-up of the event? Very odd that there's been nothing said at all. I'm curious as to what actually happened and how it was received.

I noticed that there's a ton of merchandise from the event for sale at Disneyana. Guess it didn't sell well.

Tinker Bell
03-24-2004, 10:23 PM
I was searching and found nothing on how it went. Did no one go?

spectromen
03-26-2004, 03:54 PM
Did anyone go to the event or know anyone who went or knows of any location where there's a write-up of the event? Very odd that there's been nothing said at all. I'm curious as to what actually happened and how it was received.

I noticed that there's a ton of merchandise from the event for sale at Disneyana. Guess it didn't sell well.

LOL - I was thinking the same thing - just like as each year of the Haunted Mansion Holiday event took place, there was more & more leftover merchandise for the public...I think it's just a result of oversaturation of Cynthia-style events. Since Sleeping Beauty is so popular, though, it must've just been such a rotten itinerary that even the devotees didn't think it was worth the price. At least that was my opinion.

The good part is we can buy that gorgeous Aurora Big Fig now without having gone to the event!