PDA

View Full Version : Other ideas for our honeymoon

MNhockeyman
03-09-2004, 07:18 AM
Okay I know I have been asking a lot of different people lately and so far I have got excellent feedback. My new wife has never been to DL and although I am a freequent visitor (1 or 2 times a year, for living in MN I say that is freequent enough) for the life of me I cannot really come up with any good ideas to show her a true "Disney" experience. I was thinking about getting seats for Fantasmic so we do not have to fight the crowds. Also I have a nice dinner planned one night. Anything else I should show her to make this special?

IndianaJenn
03-09-2004, 03:25 PM
I don't think anything compares to Disneyland at night. Make sure to take a stoll up Main Street after dark.

And if you REALLY wanna make it special - be sure to take her to Jewel of Orleans .... have that credit card ready! ;)

wendybeth
03-10-2004, 08:39 AM
Are you staying at one of the resort hotels? If so, you could get a hold of Vacation Planning and arrange to have some surprises in your room when you arrive.

MNhockeyman
03-10-2004, 08:55 AM
We are staying at the Embassy Suites in Garden Grove. I talked to them already and have some flowers that are supposed to be waiting in the room when we check-in. I know she is going to love it, she has seen all my pictures of over the years and she is really excited to go. Disney is huge for the two of us.

tod
03-10-2004, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by IndianaJenn
I don't think anything compares to Disneyland at night. Make sure to take a stoll up Main Street after dark.

Disneyland in the dark is a fun experience. Try and be on Main Street as the sun goes down and everylightonMainStreetgoesonatonce! Also, they are not afraid of real nighttime dark. Parts of the park are in inky blackness all night long.

Could be quite romantic. Perfect for a honeymoon...

--t