PDA

View Full Version : Working Part-Time at DL

SoftwareGuy
03-06-2004, 11:27 AM
Hello all ...

I am interested in working part-time (weekends) at the DL resort. Can someone please tell me what the process is like ...

Will they welcome "weekend only" type employees?
Do you just show up and apply in person?
Is it easy to get a job?
Is there a waiting list?
Can you request to work a particular attraction?

Any other "tips" ...

Thank you.

Morrigoon
03-06-2004, 03:06 PM
You have to be availible weekends (starting Fridays after 5), holidays (Easter/spring break, Thanksgiving, and Christmas/New Year's), as well as 5 days/week availibility during the summer.

That's for CR status. The other option is CT (seasonal), but all that gets you out of is weekends during the rest of the year, and it has other drawbacks.

DCAWhites
03-06-2004, 11:39 PM
It isn't too hard to get hired, especially in the months leading to summer (aka now). Any type job experience helps quite a bit, althought it isn't necessary at all (unless you're going into a more premium position such as entertainment support or maintanance).

The casting center is located in Team disney anaheim, that big green and yellow building visable from I-5, at ball road and cast place. They're only open monday from friday with hours like 9-5. Usually you can fill out an application on the spot, and they'll give you an appointment usually that week for a group interview.