PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Party - desired new features...

olegc
09-14-2018, 02:14 PM
I didn't want to post in the Ticket thread - but watching a live stream from Mickey's Not So Scary from WDW they kick things off at the very beginning with a Halloween Path on the outside path of Main St. (behind the buildings). This allows folks coming in to the MNSSHP to get some treats and photo ops with props prior to entering the rest of the park. I assume this allows Main St. to be the funnel out for most guests.

Do they do that at Disneyland? at least use the extra flow paths to get people into the park? Or out of? just curious. I don't recall anything like that but it seems like a great kickoff idea.

indiejones33
09-14-2018, 05:43 PM
Last year they had the path to the right of Main Street (behind the shops) open as a Treat Trail that began right when the party commenced.

olegc
09-14-2018, 06:00 PM
Last year they had the path to the right of Main Street (behind the shops) open as a Treat Trail that began right when the party commenced.

thanks. I guess I never saw it since we started our day early at DCA and then came in to Disneyland after the party started. We were not aware it was a treat trail.

missm
09-15-2018, 07:15 AM
I didn't see that either. We started out our party back by Toon Town. We will have to go back to Main St. this year and go through that trail. I have yet to go behind the buildings at Disneyland.

LdyApxr
09-17-2018, 11:40 AM

Yep, that was how we did it last year and hopefully will be doing it that way this year too.