PDA

View Full Version : Locker prices?

oohykitten
03-05-2004, 02:51 PM
How much are they now, I haven't been to the park in quite awhile.

MotorBoat Cruiser
03-05-2004, 03:32 PM
At Disneyland, the price is $4.00 per day with unlimited access.

At DCA, there are lockers near Grizzly River Rapids, that are free for the first hour. After that, you are charged in, I believe, 1/2 hour increments. I don't recall what the charge was. Hopefully someone will have more specifics concerning these?

kdrickard
03-05-2004, 08:32 PM
I believe they have some larger sized lockers in DRL on the right side of the room as you walk in (off Main Street) that are $5 per day unlimited access. The small one's work out well for us with storing jackets so I'm not 100% positive on the price for the larger ones.

LegolandMC
03-08-2004, 11:31 AM
The XL ones by the picnic area are $6....so if they're the same as the one's on the inside, I'd think the price would be the same.

AB Born
03-08-2004, 01:02 PM
The lockers by the picnic area outside the park have large ($6), and jumbo ($7)

LegolandMC
03-08-2004, 01:51 PM
Hmmm....I got the jumbo/xl one when I went just a couple weeks ago, and it was only $6...it was the largest one in the picnic lockers hallway.....

cstephens
03-08-2004, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by LegolandMC
Hmmm....I got the jumbo/xl one when I went just a couple weeks ago, and it was only $6...it was the largest one in the picnic lockers hallway.....

Do you mean the lockers that are right next to the restrooms or the lockers that are actually in the picnic area itself? I'm asking because the lockers in the picnic area itself don't have a hallway per se, so I'm just clarifying. In the picnic area lockers, I think there are only 4 of the super-jumbo size lockers, and $7 sounds about right.

LegolandMC
03-08-2004, 02:04 PM
Ah, okay, that makes me less confused. I meant the ones right by the bathrooms...I just call those the picnic area lockers. I didn't remember there being lockers IN the picnic area, but I haven't eaten in the picnic area since I was about ten, so there ya go...

drjones
03-08-2004, 10:17 PM
not worth it, travel light!!!