PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland App Mobile Ordering

Shortpix77
08-29-2018, 01:59 PM
I've tried a few times to use the Mobile Order feature on the Disneyland app, to no success. When I try, it tells me I need to enter my password into the app again, but it won't accept my password (I'm not wrong; I verified later on the site that my password is correct -- I even turned on the "show password" option to make sure I wasn't just fat-fingering it). The first time it did this I was told by a cast member that the app was glitching that day. I tried again yesterday and the CM had no idea what the issue was, though I didn't expect them to. When I brought it up, another AP in the food line with me said the same thing keeps happening to them. Has anyone here had that happen? Have you been able to fix? I'm clearly still logged into the app as I can see my Photo Pass photos and such, so I don't know why Mobile Order doesn't like me... would love to skip unnecessary lines for food though!

indiejones33
08-29-2018, 04:02 PM
Nope. It’s worked perfect for me every time.

currence
08-29-2018, 05:05 PM
I have used two different passwords and I *thought* that I consolidated all of my Disney accounts to a unified password. But I'm pretty sure when I did mobile ordering I had to sign in with my older password.

Based on that, I would recommend either doing a password reset through the Ap or seeing if you have passwords that you may at one point have used for your account that are somehow still stored on the mobile site.

We had a similar problem with our Starbucks ap for a while. Everything worked fine on my phone but my husband could not log in on his. Once we reset the password we were both able to log in without issue. Still not sure why the password worked for my phone but not his, but changing the password fixed the glitch.

missm
08-29-2018, 07:07 PM
This happened to me with my android. I had to uninstall the app and reinstall. Works great now.

tea4two
08-29-2018, 07:22 PM
Lots of people are reporting issues with passwords (seems to be the most common problem) and other things since the most recent DL app update. DL IT says they know there is a problem which they are working on. Last Friday, 8/24, was a really glitchy day on the app for many people. We were having the password problem all afternoon, then suddenly it cleared up.
Some things that worked for some people: delete and reinstall the app, make sure that you have the most recent update of your OS and the DL app, delete the Play app (for some people, the combination of the DL app and the Play app just create headaches -- deleting the Play app seems to solve the trouble). One or a combination of these things may solve the problem. Let us know if something works for you.

Shortpix77
08-30-2018, 09:21 AM
Thanks for the recommendations, everyone! I'll be trying a few of these in succession until I find one that works :-) I don't have the Play app, so at least that isn't the issue...

vrkrueger
08-30-2018, 10:14 AM
We were there on Saturday and also had this issue. My password wasn't working to log into the mobile order section, even though I know it was the right one. The password reset options weren't working either. I just now uninstalled and reinstalled the Disneyland app, and it works! Thanks for the suggestion. Upon doing so, I also discovered that you can now mobile order Dole Whip! :D

AnotherJenny
08-30-2018, 04:06 PM
I've ordered successfully earlier this month. But last week and again today I had the same incorrect password issue. I'm also using Android.

tea4two
08-30-2018, 08:50 PM
I've had glitches with the app on and off (and the delete/reinstall trick has always fixed everything). But Mr. Tea never had any problems with the app until this last update. Now the password problem pops up then disappears. No apparent reason on our end. I really hope IT is truly working on this and comes up with a solution soon.

missm
10-08-2018, 11:55 AM
Has anyone found a permanent solution for this? I don't want to have to keep uninstalling and reinstalling. Thanks!

currence
10-08-2018, 11:59 AM
Once you successfully log-in, can you turn on fingerprint? I never had a lot of problems getting in, but I haven't had any since I allowed it to use the fingerprint instead of re-typing the password. Admittedly I haven't tried a lot of times either, so if it only throws an error every x times then I'm possibly just due soon.

Shortpix77
10-08-2018, 12:22 PM
I uninstalled and reinstalled, and now I'm not getting errors when I log in and try to Mobile Order, but I haven't been at the parks yet when actually trying this. Friday I'll be there and will test it out.

I've checked the box to enable fingerprint, but then it doesn't actually prompt me to use the fingerprint? Who knows. Will report back after testing it out on Friday :-)