PDA

View Full Version : Oh My Gosh! [Blink 182 at Disneyland]

disneyfreak2727
03-03-2004, 04:07 PM
I just read that Blink 182 is goiing to be going to disneyand!!!!!But it could always be a lie.....:D :D :D :D

Disneyfreak
03-03-2004, 04:20 PM
That would be soooooo cool because we rarely get a well known band at Disneyland. They usually go to WDW.:rolleyes:

Cadaverous Pallor
03-03-2004, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by disneyfreak2727
I just read that Blink 182 is goiing to be going to disneyand!!!!! Link please?

TheatreTech
03-03-2004, 06:25 PM
I'll be sure to NOT be there that day.

I'm not a big fan anymore, but, I guess it would still be cool.

Okay....I'll go....when is it?:|

Icy Bacon
03-03-2004, 06:29 PM
I saw them in concert a few years ago. Really really bad, and not exactly... Disney... I wanna @#*($ a dog in the #&§? That's just beyond hip and edgy.

Not gonna happen.

stan4d_steph
03-03-2004, 06:38 PM
I didn't see any mention of this on their official website (http://www.blink182.com) so maybe it's a super-secret show.

NirvanaMan
03-03-2004, 06:52 PM
That would be hella cool. Maybe a Blue Man Blink show?

:)

SweetAurora
03-03-2004, 09:40 PM
Aren't they ALWAYS at Disneyland...?

Ride CMS--agree? :)

Love and Laughter,
~*SweetAurora*~

P.S. Travis, especially, usually comes to the park with his girlfriend and a bunch of pals. The guys still live close by--in my 9 months working there, I've seen Travis 3 different times, and the other guys twice.
And this is on a KID'S ride...hahaha.

SoCalDisneyLover
03-03-2004, 09:50 PM
Why are you posting this stuff about Blink-182 and Good Charlotte? Unless you can give some reliable links where this is mentioned, these posts are a waste of time and bandwidth.

Are things so dead that there is nothing else to talk about? If indeed this is happening, then provide evidence. Don't just start a post...."Oh My Gosh - Blink-182 At Disneyland," without any other information. Kind of lame, don't ya think?

dasrock
03-04-2004, 02:14 AM
if blink-182 does play disneyland let's hope they lip sync because they sux live:D

BrerFox
03-04-2004, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by SoCalDisneyLover
Why are you posting this stuff about Blink-182 and Good Charlotte? Unless you can give some reliable links where this is mentioned, these posts are a waste of time and bandwidth.

Are things so dead that there is nothing else to talk about? If indeed this is happening, then provide evidence. Don't just start a post...."Oh My Gosh - Blink-182 At Disneyland," without any other information. Kind of lame, don't ya think?

I agree! incase you haven't already guessed......Disneyland.......not pop-punk rock.........theres a big difference. The blink web site may be more interested then we are.

DLanddrew
03-06-2004, 09:42 PM
A friend and I were at the Napa Rose bar last Sunday night, about 10pm after the Oscars, and saw a big party of about 10 people that included the guys from Blink 182...they were just sitting down to dinner...and they had like 5 or 6 bottles of Dom Perignon on the table...

Must be nice!

(Not sure if they were performing somewhere or not, but they were there...)

And one of the CMs commented on how there was a certain smoky "smell" when then came back into the restaurant from being out in the GCH courtyard.......